Denied 100 votes

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Hey my ign is __remy haiiii
i think that if someone has voted 100 times for the server they should get 1 free thing from the mccities store, this would encourage voting and make the server more popular.

T

Trump15024

No you get prizes from actually voting I have voted around 400 time.

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Hey my ign is __remy haiiii
i think that if someone has voted 100 times for the server they should get 1 free thing from the mccities store, this would encourage voting and make the server more popular.
to stop abuse it can only be an item that is $15 or below

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
That is way too much, POTM only gets 10$plus if u change your name u can get different rewards. If u vote 100 times perhaps u can get something like a Magical Stick but only like 20, cus theyre rare and only nibble generates them. And this wont be fair since people bought ranks and stuff and someone will surely find a loophole to abuse this.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
That is way too much, POTM only gets 10$plus if u change your name u can get different rewards. If u vote 100 times perhaps u can get something like a Magical Stick but only like 20, cus theyre rare and only nibble generates them. And this wont be fair since people bought ranks and stuff and someone will surely find a loophole to abuse this.
Well on a server I used to play on would give the player with the highest votes for that month a $25 buy craft voucher, but you needed to vote everyday to get it.