Case Closed 2 People Didn't Pay their Bills at My Resturant When the Bill was over 11k In all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sk3tchy

Jan 5, 2020
1. Who are you accusing? _chick_fa_lay_, GabbyXOXO
2. What are your claims/accusations? They Both Never Paid their Bills at my Diner and they bought everything there Costing Chickfalay 3875$ and GabbyXOXO 8955 In Return i'd like to Sue 10k Each Overall getting 20k In Compensation.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? Not Really I didn't think this was going to happen intill they ran out the door. But once I Warned them to Pay or Ill File a Lawsuit Chickfalay Left the Game and Gabby Started to Deny it and claim Lunch was on the House. (Which it wasn't) But Here I Do have Proof that they Did Work Together And have a Criminal Record Like in this court case. (Not Mine But it is a Previous one and Shows how they do work together)
image2.jpeg
Chickfalay also teleported to Gabby Supporting my claim of how they work together
image1.jpeg

Last edited:

Gabby_X0X0

Jan 15, 2017
pee
omg he stole chest logs from an old court case are you fr there is no proof we stole from your chest please elaborate on how we stole??? the past is the past and???

Last edited:

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
So ehm,
IF you 2 did indeed receive food from Sketchy, then the nice thing to do would be to pay him for his work.

Sadly without any proof I am unable to anything and I am forced to close this court case

@lostinthewqrld offered to pay for the money, so contact him in game and make sure to thank him ;)

Alright, case closed.

Reactions: Dwimmer
Status
Not open for further replies.