25000 dollar helicopter

• We are currently looking for new architect and police members, if you feel up to the task for either, follow the links below to apply!
    Architect Applications: Click here
    Police Applications: Click Here
Dec 28, 2016
A FURRY CHAIR
during a fishing contest on 6/15/17 Kkeik was holding an Ak-47 but i never had an eye on him so i didn't know at the end i got in my Apache helicopter and took off but all of a sudden i see constant bullets go by my window and then my helicopter blew up, this isn't the first time this had happend before i had a tiger helicopter doing the same thing the same person did the same thing to me! i got really mad but really i wish him well because i'm gonna be laughing my head off when he is burning in hell. and about an hour later his gang is a enemy to mine which was very fortunate and i am waiting for my revenge.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Wrong format and we don't care about your gang and his gang. Second, braking vehicles is actually legal. U can't court case about people shooting you're vehicle

Powerfull

Staff member
Powerfull
Powerfull
Tourist
Mar 22, 2017
My gaming Mac :p
Wrong format and we don't care about your gang and his gang. Second, braking vehicles is actually legal. U can't court case about people shooting you're vehicle
what do you know you joined 2 months ago
Sry Mitch, but Death_Inferno360 knows so much more than a ton of people on the server. Just because he joined forums 2 months ago doesn't mean anything- he's been playing longer than that.

Dec 28, 2016
A FURRY CHAIR
I feel as though this is a misanthropic pusilanimous interpretation of the current judicial interpreted entity. This should be elevated to a superior judicial court consisting forthwith for noninterpretive malfeasence and absence of breadth with breech of contract.

Dec 28, 2016
A FURRY CHAIR
and also for all you spoiled 6 year olds out there does kkeik even have a right to shoot at me and almost kill me i have a snapshot of the message that got sent to me telling me my helicopter was destroyed i worked hard for that money thats as much money as ive ever had on this server and he just took away the thing i had for only 5 minutes. how did you cops even get your jobs? and dont say money its as fake as you.