Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Today's my 3-year anniversary on the server! I tell this story all the time but only because I just think it's funny, I don't know. I was watching Breaking Bad with the family, then was like "hmm I wanna make drugs." I searched for minecraft drug servers fully intending to become the ultimate mafia boss but found McCities and took a completely different path. Anyways, that's how I found the server and I realized that building and decorating was pretty fun. Before joining the server, I was a terrible builder with basic skills, but now I'm not too bad. It's been a fun time on the server and I have no plans to stop! I've stuck through high school, my first semester at college, and'll probably be here forever so log on in five years and say hi.

Anyways, these are a few of my favorite memories. If you have any to share, feel free to comment!
- After a hard week of farming, I bought sre5 for $200,000 in January 2017 & still own it today
- Someone was reselling a farmhouse on a huge plot for pretty cheap. I made a /helpme and Heather came to help. I wanted to know if I could replace the farmhouse with a different build. She pretty much said "Nah, it's perfectly fine like this." I said that I liked modern houses, and then, like a savage, Heather said "then buy a modern house" and left
- I was hired to farm with XxSnowBearxX and Taze4570 in gosky-1, then got ghosted a few weeks later and was removed from the property
- Getting scammed by LGDaniel, smallfry1234567, pretty much falling for every scheme
- Getting banned for grief and making a mess of my appeal, not sure about which instance the ban was for... there was plot-1231, plot413, something with RedNovaCoaster...
- Bought bunny island from Jabu and am still working to improve it
- Stuff for the Rich
- Not knowing how to make tall ferns and suggesting they they be sold in the shop :/
- Starting up Banana/Microsoft with Powerfull and PurpleTurkey, back when smart watches were relevant o:
- I was accepted into the staff team! I thought my interview could not have been worse but I guess I finessed my way in
- Preparing a61 to be regioned by making 100+ rooms, but then apartments weren't regionable in the city anymore
- Someone was banned for grief for harvesting someone's slimefun plants
- t r e l l o
- Runnerboro had a government and trump and I threw hands daily
- I really used to be cringey and going through the forums to look for memories has been a rough ride
- S_T_E_A_L_I_N_G's shenanigans (and other players as well throughout the years)
- I was accepted into the arch team and eventually made Minister
- Putting together and planning out some autumn activities in 2018
- So many cool updates in 2019! Best year yet

Generally, I got to know so many people and have unique memories with too many to name. I'll list a few people but I have a terrible memory so I may contact others when I think of stuff.
dydgus07 - first husband
trump15024 - forums boy
Frozendless - my first paid project
Mitch - maccas
acfuffy - yikes
Cena - *flex*
CP42 - second hubby, Banana
DeveloperNova - appraise those houses
Death - annoying at bank >:|
nat & CChris - major creative exploit with around 40m worth of emerald blocks
caramelpopcorn - building roads for the island

As a side note, I've been keeping my -daily streak going on discord but this is the perfect time to stop it, coincidentally on my anniversary. RIP :Evil:
Edit: Staff team is holding me hostage because I didn't validate them :cooler: Of course you're my favorite people, along with architects! I wouldn't even be here without you guys.

Attachments

Last edited:
T

Trump15024

Today's my 3-year anniversary on the server! I tell this story all the time but only because I just think it's funny, I don't know. I was watching Breaking Bad with the family, then was like "hmm I wanna make drugs." I searched for minecraft drug servers fully intending to become the ultimate mafia boss but found McCities and took a completely different path. Anyways, that's how I found the server and I realized that building and decorating was pretty fun. Before joining the server, I was a terrible builder with basic skills, but now I'm not too bad. It's been a fun time on the server and I have no plans to stop! I've stuck through high school, my first semester at college, and'll probably be here forever so log on in five years and say hi.

Anyways, these are a few of my favorite memories. If you have any to share, feel free to comment!
- After a hard week of farming, I bought sre5 for $200,000 in January 2017 & still own it today
- Someone was reselling a farmhouse on a huge plot for pretty cheap. I made a /helpme and Heather came to help. I wanted to know if I could replace the farmhouse with a different build. She pretty much said "Nah, it's perfectly fine like this." I said that I liked modern houses, and then, like a savage, Heather said "then buy a modern house" and left
- I was hired to farm with XxSnowBearxX and Taze4570 in gosky-1, then got ghosted a few weeks later and was removed from the property
- Getting scammed by LGDaniel, smallfry1234567, pretty much falling for every scheme
- Getting banned for grief and making a mess of my appeal, not sure about which instance the ban was for... there was plot-1231, plot413, something with RedNovaCoaster...
- Stuff for the Rich
- Not knowing how to make tall ferns and suggesting they they be sold in the shop :/
- Starting up Banana/Microsoft with Powerfull and PurpleTurkey, back when smart watches were relevant o:
- I was accepted into the staff team! I thought my interview could not have been worse but I guess I finessed my way in
- Preparing a61 to be regioned by making 100+ rooms, but then apartments weren't regionable in the city anymore
- t r e l l o
- I really used to be cringey and going through the forums to look for memories has been a rough ride
- S_T_E_A_L_I_N_G's shenanigans (and other players as well throughout the years)

Generally, I got to know so many people and have unique memories with too many to name. I'll list a few people but I have a terrible memory so I may contact others when I think of stuff.
dydgus07 - first husband
trump15024 - forums boy
Mitch - maccas
acfuffy - yikes
Cena - *flex*

As a side note, I've been keeping my -daily streak going on discord but this is the perfect time to stop it, coincidentally on my anniversary. RIP :Evil:
Forums boy. That shall be my name forever. Congrats on 3 years sundae!

Questar

Staff member
Verified
Poolisk
Poolisk
Aug 12, 2018
United States

- Stuff for the Rich
- t r e l l o

dydgus07 - first husband
trump15024 - forums boy
Mitch - maccas
acfuffy - yikes
Cena - *flex*

SUNDAE!!! I remember when I first stepped foot onto the server, i was into role play games at the time ( still am ) and i found this! i am absolutely In love with the server! Your builds are so ineradicable!! You always find a way to astonish me with your skills, you have helped me a lot through out the server and I'm super grateful for you <3 Hope to see you for time to come!