Status
Not open for further replies.

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
I joined sometime in January of 2016, if I remember correctly it was the 16th so I am going to be writing a silly little blurb! c;

First off, I’d like to say that this community is amazing and everyone is generally welcoming, which I’m very grateful for. I’ve taken many breaks while I’ve been apart of this community but someway it draws me back. From being staff to staying up until the early morning hours just to talk to you guys, it’s been a long journey. Although I act like an ass sometimes, you all hold a special place in me and I wouldn’t trade McCities for anything. (Especially since I’ve met a certain special someone here hehe) Here are some mentions of people that are pretty wild : )
@FroztyStars @ten @Minty @laggynab @783583 @ShowerCUrtain @HamberdasH @ItzJazzMade @jazz450 @QueenGoomy @QueenMelone @MagicalPanguin @XxSnowBearxX @humancreeper8 @Dwimmer @Zoe @Mackenzie :3 @Gjegevey @Realu @lostinthewqrld @wisemanjp @Pixel @Powerfull @blu3skyler @Daniela_x0113 @Izzie @Arius @Ltg_Flipper @pengyy @Lemonss @nibble @Optic @Ena @Spyders_Crypt @everyone @Trump15024 @Laurel @LilyshasaVan @DelicateBean @GreenarrowCW

There are plenty more from the past 3 years trust me, but I’m dumb and forget names. I’d like to say thank you to you all for 3 years full of memories, I’ll hold all 682 screenshots from this place dear to my heart (;

Thank you xx

Last edited:

ten

Tensie
Tensie
Jan 14, 2019
Africa
happy 3 years! if it wasn’t for mccities I wouldn’t have met you. I’ve had a lot of good memories with you on the server. Like when we flew around on elytras and chased each other around trying to get the most amount of kisses on each other. I’m so happy to have met you. I love you Lucy.

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
happy 3 years! if it wasn’t for mccities I wouldn’t have met you. I’ve had a lot of good memories with you on the server. Like when we flew around on elytras and chased each other around trying to get the most amount of kisses on each other. I’m so happy to have met you. I love you Lucy.
SKSKSKS I WAS NOT READY FOR THIS
I guess I love you too c;

Last edited:

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
I joined sometime in January of 2016, if I remember correctly it was the 16th so I am going to be writing a silly little blurb! c;

First off, I’d like to say that this community is amazing and everyone is generally welcoming, which I’m very grateful for. I’ve taken many breaks while I’ve been apart of this community but someway it draws me back. From being staff to staying up until the early morning hours just to talk to you guys, it’s been a long journey. Although I act like an ass sometimes, you all hold a special place in me and I wouldn’t trade McCities for anything. (Especially since I’ve met a certain special someone here hehe) Here are some mentions of people that are pretty wild : )
@FroztyStars @ten @Minty @laggynab @783583 @ShowerCUrtain @HamberdasH @ItzJazzMade @jazz450 @QueenGoomy @QueenMelone @MagicalPanguin @XxSnowBearxX @humancreeper8 @Dwimmer @Zoe @Mackenzie :3 @Gjegevey @Realu @lostinthewqrld @wisemanjp @Pixel @Powerfull @blu3skyler @Daniela_x0113 @Izzie @Arius @Ltg_Flipper @pengyy @Lemonss @nibble @Optic @Ena @Spyders_Crypt @everyone @Trump15024 @Laurel @LilyshasaVan @DelicateBean @GreenarrowCW

There are plenty more from the past 3 years trust me, but I’m dumb and forget names. I’d like to say thank you to you all for 3 years full of memories, I’ll hold all 682 screenshots from this place dear to my heart (;

Thank you xx
^-^ LOVE CHUUU <3 CONGRATS!!

Death

Mar 18, 2017

Thank you xx
Who are you again?

Status
Not open for further replies.