850k in Stocks

RobotKenny

Verified
RobotKenny
RobotKenny
Jun 22, 2018
your imagination
Username: RobotKenny
What you were doing before this occurred: I had just logged on.
What you've lost (Only if you lost something) or what happened: 5000 Facebook stocks. With all the current problems with the stocks plugin happening rn, my shares for facebook have dissapeared, however all my other shares are still there. I purchased the stocks at 8:15pm on the 31/7/18 (AEST). At the time of this post, the value of all the stocks is $881,850. I intended to sell today, however this happened unfortunately.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
We haven't really seen the issue so far. The only cause likely to have caused this is the database migration, but the old database did not record any of those lost stocks. Were the stocks purchased just prior to the database migration?

RobotKenny

Verified
RobotKenny
RobotKenny
Jun 22, 2018
your imagination
We haven't really seen the issue so far. The only cause likely to have caused this is the database migration, but the old database did not record any of those lost stocks. Were the stocks purchased just prior to the database migration?
Yeah, I purchased them a few days prior to the database migration. @Trump15024 @Trevor @Jabu all experienced similar issues around the same time, so it’s probably due to that. Also, my other stocks didn’t dissapear, only the ones I bought in the days prior to the database migration.

Reactions: Minty
T

Trump15024

I lost my stocks around 6 days after the new database was implemented. I have been trying to look over my logs to see if there is anything players do that cause it.

Reactions: Minty

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Do one thing for me: Upload the client log of the day you purchased the stock for me. Don't touch the files because then it'll lose credibility from me. Upload it & pm on the forum with the link.

This applies to everyone that lost stocks.

@Jabu @Trump15024

Last edited: