A Command to know If Someone is Single

Donut

Jan 14, 2017
your nearby Krispy Kreme
Hey everyone,
I reckon there should be a command to see if somebody is single. I think we really need this because if we want to ask a particular person on a date and don't know if they are single, things could end up going really wrong :/. Not that I need it or anything, but this would be a pretty useful command for ALOT of players.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Hey everyone,
I reckon there should be a command to see if somebody is single. I think we really need this because if we want to ask a particular person on a date and don't know if they are single, things could end up going really wrong :/. Not that I need it or anything, but this would be a pretty useful command for ALOT of players.
*goes up to girl.* Me: "hi, my name is dubstep cat galaxy edition, would you like to go on a date?" *girl slaps me* Girl: " i have a boyfriend"
(repeat this 20 times to find out my life story)

RemoteFX

Apr 8, 2016
Hey everyone,
It takes the realism away. You cant google if someone is single in most cases...

Reactions: Donut

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
But.... It promotes realism.. In real life (excludi.g certain people including me) you dont know if someone is single or not. So i think there shoudlnt be a command.

Donut

Jan 14, 2017
your nearby Krispy Kreme
But.... It promotes realism.. In real life (excludi.g certain people including me) you dont know if someone is single or not. So i think there shoudlnt be a command.
Yes, it does promote some realism but without this command you could make or break relationships. For instance, if you ask someone out who has been your friend for a long time and they are married, the relationship with this good friend will be really awkward and you wouldn't be as good friends anymore...This command can also replace /marry list so you can find a specific person and see who they are married too.

Reactions: Gabby_X0X0

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
*goes up to girl.* Me: "hi, my name is dubstep cat galaxy edition, would you like to go on a date?" *girl slaps me* Girl: " i have a boyfriend"
(repeat this 20 times to find out my life story)
Ske knocked some sense into you.roflmao

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
Yes, it does promote some realism but without this command you could make or break relationships. For instance, if you ask someone out who has been your friend for a long time and they are married, the relationship with this good friend will be really awkward and you wouldn't be as good friends anymore...This command can also replace /marry list so you can find a specific person and see who they are married too.
Thats not creepy at all...

Reactions: Legit5

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Wait... /marry list exists lol

D

Deleted member 832

This thread is now CLOSED thanks to pixelpuppy. kbye
Who wants to navigate through 42 pages of mccities marriage documents, oh wait. I president EnderPort, sentence Jo to a life of managing Blocktinder dating sites

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Who wants to navigate through 42 pages of mccities marriage documents, oh wait. I president EnderPort, sentence Jo to a life of managing Blocktinder dating sites
Dont worry dubstep cat will rescue me. All i have to do is drop a sick beat

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Too bad you dont even drop your own ballz.
...... Wow I literally spent 5 minutes trying to see what you meant, but its so stupid, i dont get it. Let me try to talk at your level.
HEY BRUH ur ROASTS r trash duehehe
(btw didnt you join the server like a week ago?)