A HOUSE SITUATION THAT MAKES ME ENRAGED

Zinc Sakira

Jun 7, 2018
So once upon a time, me and my boyfriend decided to go on mccities because we wanted a server that had a city and a system like a life simulator and perfect! Mccities was just perfect. We spend a lot of time there, we use a lot of our time just gaining money and thats okay. We get married, we spend ages hunting for a house, and we finally purchase it under a loan, and work hard to repay that loan. Then, we spend ages renovating the house to our liking, and it was perfect. Our perfect dream house, what we envision in the future. After a while, we get busy with school, which leads to no time for playing. Things get busy and important stuff always pops up. Then finally. Today, we decide to go on. And to my dismay, I cannot open the doors to my own house, the interiors have completely changed, and the locks have someone else's name on them. The house we worked so hard on, completely gone. All our stuff? Gone. A house that belongs to me and my partner only, and was supposed to be private property was suddenly sold under our noses, and its gone. When I found out, I was enraged. My partner was enraged. I was furious that something I spent a lot of time on just suddenly is sold to someone else, and I'm furious that it's so unfair. I don't want any other house- that house was perfect. And I demand my rights to my own property BACK.

sorry im so angry and sad about this I actually cried even though I shouldnt be crying over a game but this matters so much to me and I loved this server so much and its just heartbreaking.

Please do something about this.

The person who owns our beloved seaside property is now called "SwitchDownTray_." .

If I can't get my house back, then theres nothing I can do. I just have to give up on the server.

T

Trump15024

The rule is if you are not on for 60 days you property is resold. Sorry to hear about what happened.

Reactions: Minty

ThatOneGuy4205

Jul 11, 2017
Never gonna tell, UK
We'd much rather you didn't give up on the server, but if a player doesn't come online for 2 months or 60 days then their properties get autosold on /as info forsale, there's not really anything staff can do about that as that's just how the server works

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Sorry, u don't really have any rights to a property in an online game, but u can always try and buy it back

GhostlyWolves

GhostlyWolves
GhostlyWolves
Apr 27, 2018
The Magical Land Of Narnia!
Sorry to hear about that darling but that's just kinda how this server rolls. If your inactive for 60 days or 2 months the property will go into auto-sell :(. But you may always try to bargain with the person and try to but it back and maybe some of your stuff that you had in there. Or you can buy another property you just might have to do some work to get the money for it but in the end whatever makes you happy is what you should do! :D I wish the best of luck to you. ❤

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
So once upon a time, me and my boyfriend decided to go on mccities because we wanted a server that had a city and a system like a life simulator and perfect! Mccities was just perfect. We spend a lot of time there, we use a lot of our time just gaining money and thats okay. We get married, we spend ages hunting for a house, and we finally purchase it under a loan, and work hard to repay that loan. Then, we spend ages renovating the house to our liking, and it was perfect. Our perfect dream house, what we envision in the future. After a while, we get busy with school, which leads to no time for playing. Things get busy and important stuff always pops up. Then finally. Today, we decide to go on. And to my dismay, I cannot open the doors to my own house, the interiors have completely changed, and the locks have someone else's name on them. The house we worked so hard on, completely gone. All our stuff? Gone. A house that belongs to me and my partner only, and was supposed to be private property was suddenly sold under our noses, and its gone. When I found out, I was enraged. My partner was enraged. I was furious that something I spent a lot of time on just suddenly is sold to someone else, and I'm furious that it's so unfair. I don't want any other house- that house was perfect. And I demand my rights to my own property BACK.

sorry im so angry and sad about this I actually cried even though I shouldnt be crying over a game but this matters so much to me and I loved this server so much and its just heartbreaking.

The person who owns our beloved seaside property is now called "SwitchDownTray_." .

If I can't get my house back, then theres nothing I can do. I just have to give up on the server.
I can buy it back for you!?!? Im supper rich and have nothing to spend money on ;(

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
Like the others have said above, because you were offline for a certain amount of days, the property is now owned by another and we can't really do anything about it. That's just how to system works, but I am sorry you worked so hard only for it to be taken away. Maybe coming online for a few seconds every now and then will ensure it doesn't get taken away next time, best of luck.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I can buy it back for you!?!? Im supper rich and have nothing to spend money on ;(
Spend it on me sugearbean ;)

Also guys I think he/she may or may not have gotten the msg when I said it. Or when somebody said the exact same another time. And another time and another time...
Way to rub it in. :facepalm:

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I guess I should sort of fess up, so I sold them the house under a loan. A few month or two back I found it lying in forsale, so I purchased it, to my surprise it was the house I sold to them months back. I didn’t think they would come back because you know 2 months inactivity and all etc... So I asked my friend smilinq to sell out the plot for me, so it got sold to a player. Im really sorry to hear about what you lost, however I may or may not have some of the stuff in the house that I could have possibly store in my loot area. I can try to find and help give back the stuff but sadly I doubt I can get the plot back unless the person reaches 2 months of inactivity. I was sorta shocked I got the plot back but Im sincerely sorry you lost the plot.

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen

I'm sorry to hear that, as I've had something like this happen before and it really sucks. You should stay on the server, though. Making money isn't all too hard, and you could buy an even better house in only a couple of weeks.

Good luck, and please stay!

Reactions: mabes

knight3000

Verified
Sep 6, 2017
I am sorry to hear that... its always hard when they go up for auto sale... If you need any help finding a new house I will be happy to help you out let me know :)

Icey

Icel
Icel
May 4, 2018
Saturn
if your upset because it looks different u can build it in /warp creative and get it transferred it doesn’t cost that much

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Im sorry your going through this... sometimes things out of our control happen, things that arent right, but just happen. And ik it SUCKS, and ive been through it @Zinc Sakira... ive lost houses, plots, money, and a lot of things that i really cared about. And yes, it seems unfair, un right... and ive felt the same way, but there are so many wonderful things in life... things that we should all be grateful for.. and as much as this sucks, things are going to happen, and as sad and awful as it may be, theres ALWAYS something to smile about. I dont blame you for being mad, in fact i agree with you. Im glad you shared your story, i would be glad to help you buy it back, or find a better one ^-^ It seems a lot of people here want to help you, this place is like a family <3 and we all care about you... i know what its like to loose something with sentimental value, i lost my first house that i worked my ass off for because of a trust issue... and let me tell you, it SUCKED, and i will still feel hurt every time someone brings it up... but the thing is, i have so much to be grateful for, as unfair as it is, im still alive, im still breathing, and i still have loved ones around me <3 and so i hope your situation gets better ^-^ There are always going to be unfair things in life, but sometimes we have to look past and smile ^-^

Reactions: mabes and Powerfull

Icey

Icel
Icel
May 4, 2018
Saturn
Im sorry your going through this... sometimes things out of our control happen, things that arent right, but just happen. And ik it SUCKS, and ive been through it @Zinc Sakira... ive lost houses, plots, money, and a lot of things that i really cared about. And yes, it seems unfair, un right... and ive felt the same way, but there are so many wonderful things in life... things that we should all be grateful for.. and as much as this sucks, things are going to happen, and as sad and awful as it may be, theres ALWAYS something to smile about. I dont blame you for being mad, in fact i agree with you. Im glad you shared your story, i would be glad to help you buy it back, or find a better one ^-^ It seems a lot of people here want to help you, this place is like a family <3 and we all care about you... i know what its like to loose something with sentimental value, i lost my first house that i worked my ass off for because of a trust issue... and let me tell you, it SUCKED, and i will still feel hurt every time someone brings it up... but the thing is, i have so much to be grateful for, as unfair as it is, im still alive, im still breathing, and i still have loved ones around me <3 and so i hope your situation gets better ^-^ There are always going to be unfair things in life, but sometimes we have to look past and smile ^-^
You never miss an opportunity to write a speech lmao :D

Reactions: mabes and Laurel