• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
So, I was thinking that there should be a command/plugin that allows us to file bankruptcy, because then if that is added, we could support other people by helping them out with tips on how to not go bankrupt if they filed for bankruptcy just like you can file bankruptcy in real like, THe time between each time you can file for bankruptcy should be 10-15 days. I have thought this out yesterday, and I would really like to see a plugin/command that has to do with filing bankruptcy added to McCities.

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
the point would be that if you are on a very tight budget and cant really do anything to get money from the jobs you have for example, realtor and doctor you dont earn money from them and then that means you are pretty much on a tight budget like i am all the time.

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
^ Usually going bankrupt is because you have loans or investors expecting some sort of dividend or interest you can no longer supply.

It's a neat idea and all but mechanically it doesn't seem to have a purpose in McCities.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
i know, but, isn't this technically a server that replicates real life things? if it is then The bankruptcy thing is a good idea since its possible to file bankruptcy in real life.

T

Trump15024

Maybe like an overall banking plugin ik we have /bank but maybe more banking options?

Reactions: Cursed

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
I was trying to think of the bankruptcy thing be included in the bank plugin, like adding more options to the bank plugin, like ability to withdraw money anywhere on the server if you cant afford to warp to the bank, or if you need to get the money asap for something and you arent able to set a home or anything like that to where the thing is that you would want to buy, like a command for all playerrs to be able to do like /bank withdraw and also /bank deposit if you don't want to warp to the bank or if you have somewhere to be and you arent able to leave, and also i think you should be ab,e to deposit every single dollar you own in to the bank with you being able to do it with something like /bank deposit, and also being able to withdraw any amount by the $1 with like /bank withdraw. it would be a good idea to let all players be able to deposit money and withdraw money anywhere on the server.

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
Interesting idea about more bank options. I do fancy the idea of remote withdrawals or deposits, but then again /warp bank is probably the biggest meeting/social point on the server.

Maybe remote withdrawals and deposits could cost a fee, either flat or a percent? Maybe even just withdrawals would cost money. Kinda like an atm charges for convenience. But then it would allow for things like getting money for a warp bc the percent could be taken out of the withdrawal as it comes out.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Though small atm stations that can be placed on island wouldn't be that bad. They would still cost 50$ to use and would have to be placed and remived by staff. Island could request an atm as island owner.

Not as usefull but quite fun

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
What about a plugin for private banks
thats also a good idea,
Interesting idea about more bank options. I do fancy the idea of remote withdrawals or deposits, but then again /warp bank is probably the biggest meeting/social point on the server.

Maybe remote withdrawals and deposits could cost a fee, either flat or a percent? Maybe even just withdrawals would cost money. Kinda like an atm charges for convenience. But then it would allow for things like getting money for a warp bc the percent could be taken out of the withdrawal as it comes out.
but this one the price to remotely withdraw and or deposit could be 50$ each time so it's kind of like warping but not really

Cursed

Cursed_x
Cursed_x
May 16, 2017
Maybe like an overall banking plugin ik we have /bank but maybe more banking options?
Trump thats also a good idea and if it would happen i'd say u could have multiple banks but there would have to be a money limit u can put in that bank