A reminder. <3

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
This post is nice but it’s too serious so I would like to make a rude-ish joke with my weird sense of humour:
Don’t ever bring someone down, bring them up with you and smash them down to get maximum damage.
I know that’s what some cruel ass people might do but I’m sorry i had to make that joke...

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
This post is nice but it’s too serious so I would like to make a rude-ish joke with my weird sense of humour:
Don’t ever bring someone down, bring them up with you and smash them down to get maximum damage.
I know that’s what some cruel ass people might do but I’m sorry i had to make that joke...
+100k xd

I mean we are playing this game for fun right! Dont let the negativity get you! We all live the same life the same planet. And some people you dont like is their problem. They dont get to hang out with you! :D

ramdon

ramdon_person
ramdon_person
Aug 9, 2017
California
So, I was inspired to talk about this because of Uni's post

I want to talk about mental health.
I know, the age range of players on this server is from 9-19+, meaning, that everyone is most likely in school. With school, comes people, people lead to relationships and friendships, however, some people, are mean. Some people bring others down to benefit themselves. Some people like to tear people down, to build themselves up. It sucks. However, these people, are clearly struggling with something bigger, whether it be their family is going through some hard times, or, maybe they themselves are being torn down, heck maybe they are jealous of you! There are MANY reasons for why people are hurtful, cruel, and mean!

The reason I am writing this, is because when you may feel at your worst, or maybe like your not worth it, your not alone in that battle. You, you are worth it, you are amazing, no matter what anyone tells you! Although that 1 person is making you feel useless, you will ALWAYS, have me. You will always have your family. You will always have your friends. You, you are NOT alone.

I have been called horrible names, and guess what, it sucks. Frankly, I am thankful that at this point in my life, I don't let it affect me. It took some time, but I remember, that when I am done with my school life, I will NEVER see these awful people in my life again. One thing I want you to remember, is that you are LOVED, you are CHARISHED, you, you are worth everything.

I am always here to talk, if you ever need anything, whether it be advice, or a shoulder to lean on, I will always be here.
I agree people have done very mean things to me on this server (someone even stole my home) so what I do is give things to people so they become nice