A serious post about my mental state

ThatOneGuy4205

Jul 11, 2017
Never gonna tell, UK
After 2 years or so of being on this server I've realised that I've never come clean about some personal stuff I have going on in my life

To attempt to cut it short, I'm 20 years old and I've attempted suicide a total of 8 times since I was 13

I've neglected the help of even my family and certain friends

I used to take 30 paracetamol at a time if I felt like I couldn't carry on after school

I self harmed for years and technically still do even now

I currently feel like there is no place for me in this world

Please bear with me while I try and improve myself, not sure how long that will take
but I hope it happens soon

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
joshy, know you have my, and many other peoples support :geek: i understand that it’s a tough road, but please don’t underestimate your self worth!! it will leave scars to not only your family/close friends, but people you’ve meet on this server, and have known for so long :cry: you can always talk to me on disc if you wish. << actually please, i don’t want you to avoid having to talk about something that could hurt many people.

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
After 2 years or so of being on this server I've realised that I've never come clean about some personal stuff I have going on in my life

To attempt to cut it short, I'm 20 years old and I've attempted suicide a total of 8 times since I was 13

I used to take 30 paracetamol at a time if I felt like I couldn't carry on after school

Please bear with me while I try and improve myself, not sure how long that will take
@ThatOneGuy4205 Thank you for letting us know about your serious troubles. Carry on fighting for your own best, and never give up!:cry: :)

T

Trump15024

These are some very difficult struggles. I know you, and I know you’re stronger than them. Your family, friends, and the whole community of McCities are here for you. Reach out to someone, whether that would be a family member, a friend, or your doctor. If you ever need to talk, message me on discord trump15024#8809.

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
Ngl don’t know who you are. I’d say: Hey g, talk to me! But not everyone is open to talk to random people about serious topics concerning themselves, understandable . Everyone, I mean it, everyone in this world has the right place made for them. It’s probably not obvious for some. I’ve been through what you have, and honestly probably many others aswell. We’ve got our age differences so I can’t exactly say I’m in the same position as you. It’s always good to hear that you’ll do things to help yourself and you need to take as much time as you need on yourself. Anywyas, just thought I’d say that. If you need moral support always here trhoguh discord!!!!!!! ena#6220 might have to spam, I don’t check dms that much

Zappard903

Oct 2, 2019

Bro same