A spectacular idea!!!!

lets make a THEATRE

• Total voters

foxface173

Nov 5, 2016
now i have had an idea! well just a thought , now imagine this... you walk into a theatre you watch a stand up comic , or a singer, a band , a preformence you are absorbed into the wonderful performance preformed at non other then a THEATRE !!!!! this is only a suggestion ,but it could bring us closer as a community also it would contribute to the economy . it would bring jobs, more money , and happier players

this is my vision for what the community could become and i would like to help the making of this vision be reality !!!! we would need

-a building/theatre (i could possibly build )
-workers
-permission to take money and to play out this idea
-advertisements
-sponsors such as your lovely selves
-costumers
-and supplies.

and sort of help and suggestions are appreciated
thank you for your time
-foxface173
(maybe we can even add in a mod with working screens for a better experience )

Reactions: Rocketblaze

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
I believe we already have a theater building that is not being used.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
I believe we already have a theater building that is not being used.
Is it possible a theater group could be formed that could organize performances among other things? I personally really like theatre and think there is a good chance there are many other players who do too!

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
Is it possible a theater group could be formed that could organize performances among other things? I personally really like theatre and think there is a good chance there are many other players who do too!
Maybe we can have somebody who is in charge of the theater and tells you the open days that you can perform. Maybe like a comedy at 7:00 Eastern Time January 12. The new smash hit musical at 5:00 the next day. We will also need prices.

Coban

Developer
Jul 31, 2014
sounds like a good and fun idea.
mind explaining more? like what kind of performance and how it can be done in minecraft.

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
sounds like a good and fun idea.
mind explaining more? like what kind of performance and how it can be done in minecraft.
We can probably do comedy shows and start basic and slowly do shows that are more complex.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
On Minecraft Realms I have actually attempted on putting on a play and how we did it was use the /title that shows up in chat. So there was a stage hand that set off the command blocks while the actors acted out the play. And there could be more things held there such as banquets, plays, and other casual events like poem readings, stand up comedy nights, and more!

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
On Minecraft Realms I have actually attempted on putting on a play and how we did it was use the /title that shows up in chat. So there was a stage hand that set off the command blocks while the actors acted out the play. And there could be more things held there such as banquets, plays, and other casual events like poem readings, stand up comedy nights, and more!
Maybe for a musical or play we can have a button that dispenses fireworks at the end. We can also make like a little background wall for each show.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
The staff team does not exactly have the time to organized acts; however, we'd be happy to support you if you want to do this yourself. Let me know if you need/want anything.

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
The staff team does not exactly have the time to organized acts; however, we'd be happy to support you if you want to do this yourself. Let me know if you need/want anything.
Possibly we can have other players on the server perform. People can make casts for plays and shows themselves to make money like a job.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Ok thanks Kiri! As you might see we started talking on a thread I made and threw out some ideas of how we could do this almost by ourselves!