A Way To Help Out Archs

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
How about, giving arch the //pos and //copy command in the city, that way they could do their own transfers to arch world which would enable them to do builds for citizens a lot faster without having to wait a week to get something transferred into arch world. :) Its really simple to do and would be very helpful to archs and other players!

^-^

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
I agree but it would be too easy to abuse. Staff can’t look for the houses that are being transferred so people can just put emerald blocks somewhere while the arches don’t know it’s there and have it transferred.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Yeah archs had these perms in the past, it's the source of some of the nicest mansions and such on here :O Archs would region their own plots and transfer beautifull houses on it, spawn in emerald blocks and make tons of money.
It's just a perfect plan for abuse and I even have a book from ender called Architect Abuse on the topic, if you see me in game I'll give you a copy xd

Reactions: lostinthewqrld

Smilinq

Former Staff
Smilinq
Smilinq
Jan 11, 2018
Australia
I believe Dwimmer is suggesting just being able to copy houses to the arch world, not back to the city.

Not really sure on how well it would work, I'm also not to sure how things like this have been abused in the past. I am interested to see other peoples view on it though :D

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I believe Dwimmer is suggesting just being able to copy houses to the arch world, not back to the city.

Not really sure on how well it would work, I'm also not to sure how things like this have been abused in the past. I am interested to see other peoples view on it though :D
I think it should be fine to copy houses as long as you are added to house since there are the minor bad things to this //copy a house lets say of player A who has a dub of mythics copy that chest to some random plot before transferring it, and you pretty much have a duped item. I mean by this is you transfer the plot to crewtive copy the chest to some other random house your gonna transfer for yourself then once its sent you basically get a duped copy of everything.

The idea is really good and it has been done before, check the recent bans, someone was banned for it 2 years ago and a year ago dare was banned for exploitation. So did seb he wasnt arch but he was building on his friends arch plot. Not to put sha,e on anyone but the fact were sort of giving this kinda tempts people to do such. Its like saying if you have the ability to have a ton of emeralds within your hands, its a lot more tempting to do it when you know its possible. Its easy to say right now that archs wont do it but its plain psychology, when you first join cop your like i wont abuse i just really wanna arrst ppl etc... then lets say a year after doing it your like why not we go snooping at ppls inv, no one would mind. Having it there kinda allows you to get lured towards doing it even if you try to resist.

Its a good idea overall and feel like it would help the community a lot but i feel like it should still be done by sr mods and admins, i guess to quicken the process maybe if an arch is doing the request, they dont need to make a transfer request but can directly ask. With proof of them confirming like via screenshot of them confirming the clients transfer. But its a lot faster that way. It would be nice to increase productivity but we should not play our cards lightly on the possible bad things this can do. But alright.