A wild town

Hidden124

RobWilson
RobWilson
Hello, adventures today I come to you with a task like no other, hidden in the wild lay a town like no other. Some have nicknamed it "The Roads Of Riches" others have called it " The City of Blue" but we will refer to it as Staff
Town. The great builders have gathered from across the universe to create such a build and the task of finding it has fallen on you, yes you could find the chest of riches hidden within the town, it is filled with treasure beyond your wildest dreams.

Cords: (XYZ) -507/81/-332

Good luck

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Hello, adventures today I come to you with a task like no other, hidden in the wild lay a town like no other. Some have nicknamed it "The Roads Of Riches" others have called it " The City of Blue" but we will refer to it as Staff
Town. The great builders have gathered from across the universe to create such a build and the task of finding it has fallen on you, yes you could find the chest of riches hidden within the town, it is filled with treasure beyond your wildest dreams.

Cords: (XYZ) -507/81/-332

Good luck
Besides the OP loot, we also made sure to add lots of diamond and gold blocks .... thousands to (potentially??) millions can be located here ... only for the bravest and the smartest ;)

Reactions: Powerfull

Marie

Jun 12, 2017
Under the covers of my bed
well my house was ruined.. this place makes me sad
I lost al my stuff
donate to the homeless :,(
but gj was kind enough to restore a couple of my items so she's my fav hehee