Denied Ach3rous - Teacher Application.

Ach3rous

Mar 7, 2018
Teacher Application - Ach3rous

1. What is your Minecraft username (ign)? Ach3rous

2. What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken and relates to Minecraft) Basic Algebra, Bio-medical Sciences, Earth Science.

3. What is your rank on the server? (Citizen, Millionaire, Police, etc) Jr. Police

4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class?

First a warning. Just a simple one, to inform the player of what they are doing. Give 1-2 depending on situation and severity.

After that, a final warning would be given. This would be more serious, and the player would be warned of further behavior.

Finally, I would remove the player from the class. I believe 3 chances is more than enough, and with that many warnings, it is by choice, not ignorance, that someone would continue such behavior.

If further complications arise, or rules have been broken, I would contact the principal or staff accordingly.

5. Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team) I do, it is Ach3rous#0946

6. What timezone are you in?( Important for knowing when to plan school) In Eastern Standard time.

7. Why do you want to become a teacher? I think the main reason is my experience in everyday life. I hope to become a teacher later in life, and activities such as volunteer service and leadership positions. I enjoy teaching individuals and believe that teaching is a great position to connect with players on the server along with providing an interesting experience learning things they may not know. I also wish to be a teacher to expand my own knowledge. When creating lesson plans, or doing subjects I may have already reviewed, it would help me review as well, along with refreshing material or learning new ones by searching it up. I also have a high playtime on the server, almost at 3 days after less than a month of being involved in the server. I average about 12-20 hours a week, sometimes more! I enjoy working with many types of people, and being a teacher is something I would love to be. Finally, I wish to be a teacher to have another role on the server. I love police, but always want to do more to help a community. As a teacher, I would love providing a unique experience in the school and seeing individuals excited about school. I can connect my skills to the server, along with having a fun but serious attitude in and out of the classroom! I have also been a teacher on other servers, and it is one of my favorite roles on any server to have.

8. Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher, you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be reprimanded. Of course. Such as police or staff, is a rank in which you apply for on the server, is to be a role-model in yourself. You must follow the guidelines set, and encourage others to follow as well. I currently have a reputation of 183, and though most of that is from jails, I also have not lost any reputation in my time on the server. If one cannot set a good impression himself, it will only draw attention to the negatives and encourage that behavior. I have fully read the rules and understand how important it is to follow the rules. With my experiences in everyday life along with staff on previous servers, I fully understand and agree to be a good role-model.