Add Back Company Jobs?

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Hello! So I have a company called Cocoa Inc. and I have so many employees that its hard to keep track and efficiently pay everyone. I would like to see company/office jobs come back to the server! Company jobs provide players with a way to earn money based on how hard they work and allows the aspect of transfering money from player to player to flourish. Company/offices jobs can range from 1. Ceo 2. Co-Ceo 3. Manager 4. Worker level 3 5. worker level 2 6. Worker level 1 7. Receptionist 8. Janitor

I really hope you’ll consider adding this back to the server as it was truly benificial and realistic.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hello! So I have a company called Cocoa Inc. and I have so many employees that its hard to keep track and efficiently pay everyone. I would like to see company/office jobs come back to the server! Company jobs provide players with a way to earn money based on how hard they work and allows the aspect of transfering money from player to player to flourish. Company/offices jobs can range from 1. Ceo 2. Co-Ceo 3. Manager 4. Worker level 3 5. worker level 2 6. Worker level 1 7. Receptionist 8. Janitor

I really hope you’ll consider adding this back to the server as it was truly benificial and realistic.
Good idea but the company plugin is currently down, hopefully it gets fixed soon.

Reactions: laggynab

Popcorn

thqughtt
thqughtt
Dec 28, 2017

I really hope this is added in the near future! This is a wonderful idea.:D

Reactions: ItzJazzMade