Add warps for cities via subway

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016
Hey there, its me Lemonss. So after playing cities for a long time, I noticed something. It takes forever for players to be able to go from one city to the next, and even longer without flying. My suggestion? Take the subway under ./warp bank and add warps there. Warps like bob, Austrum, CentralCity, ETC to all player owned islands. That way you allow for faster TP and allow the subway to be used.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Hey there, its me Lemonss. So after playing cities for a long time, I noticed something. It takes forever for players to be able to go from one city to the next, and even longer without flying. My suggestion? Take the subway under ./warp bank and add warps there. Warps like bob, Austrum, CentralCity, ETC to all player owned islands. That way you allow for faster TP and allow the subway to be used.
this would be good, but for those people (Mostly on islands) that buy that plot to get away from the busy city, this will bring alot more traffic to them.

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016
this would be good, but for those people (Mostly on islands) that buy that plot to get away from the busy city, this will bring alot more traffic to them.
You can still access cities with ./tpa or by just simply owning a plot, what the subway does is allows everyone to be able to go to your plot and utilizes the subway

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
You can still access cities with ./tpa or by just simply owning a plot, what the subway does is allows everyone to be able to go to your plot and utilizes the subway
yeah because having 100 people at my plot sounds fun! (sarcastic)

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
Maybe there could be a thing where players could set player warps for like 100k or something. They could be accessed by the subway, like signs down there that you would click and be teleported to the island, or even to a business if they set a warp there. There's barely any players on islands unless its a huge island and they own plots there.

RemoteFX

Apr 8, 2016
Maybe there could be a thing where players could set player warps for like 100k or something. They could be accessed by the subway, like signs down there that you would click and be teleported to the island, or even to a business if they set a warp there. There's barely any players on islands unless its a huge island and they own plots there.
Staff were able to make warps for players for a price, this price was very high if I remember and the place had to be checked to make sure that it isn't a trap or anything else bad like that. But donators had a few warps they could create themselves as a added bonus for the donation. But yea some players warps would be cool, It would allow people to make shops so much more easily, and it allowed people to make public services for people such as, public farms and apartments. It could be a cool addition to the server and add more possibilities to make shops public and easily accessible without using warp market.

Reactions: Donut

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Staff were able to make warps for players for a price, this price was very high if I remember and the place had to be checked to make sure that it isn't a trap or anything else bad like that. But donators had a few warps they could create themselves as a added bonus for the donation. But yea some players warps would be cool, It would allow people to make shops so much more easily, and it allowed people to make public services for people such as, public farms and apartments. It could be a cool addition to the server and add more possibilities to make shops public and easily accessible without using warp market.
that would be good, so that way 100 noobs wont be running around me mansion!

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
We are discussing the suggestion, I explained my point he explained his and they happend to be the same/
Yes together forever brothers of suggestions and arguments we will save the forums form pointless points and make mccities thrive. (no idea what i just said)

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
WE NEED A subway for so many things. I can help with the line if you want but we need need need it for going to certain places like the airport and shop and theater. This would be so helpful if we had a plug in!