Adding Lockpicking and Teir Levels on Doors

Cr33p3rReaper

Jun 5, 2018
I Recently Joined This Server For A "Realistic City Role-play" Experience. But Was Soon Disappointing To See That My Favorite Plugin For These RPG Servers. Was Not Added

I Think You Should Add The LoreLocks Plugin(https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/lorelocks) To The Server. To Add A More Dangerous And Risky Aspect To House Owning.

This Lockpicking Plugin Has 6 Tiers Of Door. As Follows

• Difficulty 1 has 3 cylinders
  • Difficulty 2 has 4 cylinders
  • Difficulty 3 has 5 cylinders
  • Difficulty 4 has 6 cylinders
  • Difficulty 5 has 7 cylinders
  • Difficulty 6 Unpickable(Donor Item)
This Plugin Will Add The Ability For Traps On Doors As Well To Ward Away Lockpickers Such As Damage, Explosion, And Poison Traps

All Doors Except Tier 6 Can Be Lockpicked With The Correct Patter And A Key Can Be Created From The Recently Picked Door

I Believe The LoreLocks Plugin Will Add Much More Depth And Action To The Server.

Thanks For Your Consideration,
Justin(Cr33p3rReaper)

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
The server needs more players and more officers for the action to work :( Lets see what the great owner lord of lords will say? Perhaps after the Donation Goal is complete we will have the plugin??

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Like the idea, tho we also want a safe player experience. As robbing is very sad. This is not factions, it's a city roleplay. Tho I still like it.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Like the idea, tho we also want a safe player experience. As robbing is very sad. This is not factions, it's a city roleplay. Tho I still like it.
Jazz, factions isn’t lockpicking. Those are 2 different things. Factions is making bases, and having highest worth value. As well as bombing through several walls with creeper eggs and tnt, and he’s right it’s a city roleplay. As much as I’d hate it, it’s not that bad of an idea as you don’t actually need to have a tier 6 lock on all your doors.

Hey and let’s be honest, it’s not like players have stopped glitching through doors and using guns to break through glass anyways.

It would be kinda fun to have it, the only thing you would actually need to really have a good lock on is your main house or something you want to keep secret. As long as this dosent allow breaking through locked chests, it should be fine. People get into everyone’s houses all the time anyways.

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
Maybe lock picks can be purchased in the black market, with better ones costing more? And then using a lock pick a random pattern must be correctly guessed, the better the lock pick the easier the pattern.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade