/ah doesn't let me add more than 1 thing

Chloe1500

I just noticed that someone did another report on this, and I am unsure about being like the second report on this but I'm just doing it, like you never know.

What I was doing before this occurred: I was trying to make my way back to Millionaire because I am unsure if I am able to get my money back from my last report. On one of those mini games (the ones where you hove your mouse and type what is shown) I received a VIP kit, and I wanted to sell it for money, and also what I said above. I put the VIP Sword on the /ah and then was trying to put the pickaxe up for sale for the same price (2k bc was told it was worth around that price) and it kept saying "You cannot sell any more items!" (Direct from my screen)

What I lost: I lost nothing.

I am kind of just confused about how I can't sell more than one thing, but others can. synnamon_sugar was also on with me while I wasn't able to sell more stuff on the /ah, she was helping me. I'd hope in the future I am able to sell more stuff on the /ah, but I don't sell much stuff usually on the /ah, I'd like to more often in the future, but I don't need it figured out right away, I'd like this to be fixed when you guys get a chance in your free time after other, maybe more important reports are done. (If you get what I mean) Thank you for taking the time to read this,

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
Go to /ah press the potato, if you see items there, right click them

Reactions: Jo3512