Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
What is your in game name?

My in game username is Alex_the_cool_11

What is your rank on the server?

My rank on the server is Elite.

What timezone are you in? (Important for planning school)

I'm in timezone UTC +1

Why do you want to become a teacher?

I want to become a teacher, because teaching is a huge part in our society, because without education and knowledge nothing will work. I also want to become a teacher, because I like to be a good model and I like teaching people about different topics.

What subjects do you want to teach in? Include 2-3 topics, in case one of your chosen subject(s) are already occupied. (Minecraft or McCities related topics only, as those are most pertinent to our students)

I would like to teach about either medicine&diseases (1 topic) as a first option, and as a second option I would like to teach physical education (PE) as a gym teacher in the gym hall.

How would you handle a situation if a student wasn't behaving in class?

If a student wasn't behaving in class, I would first of all give them either 1 or 2 verbal warnings and tell them what to do to improve their behaviour. If that wouldn't help, I would contact the principal first of all. If they wouldn't be online, I'd contact the Vice Principal, to make sure that I can send the student to the principals office.

Do you have an account for discord? (This is required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)

I have Discord. My name on Discord is Alex_the_cool_11 #8681

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
Decent Application, However, I've heard some complaints about you not being friendly to other players. Becoming a Teacher is a #1 Priority to be friendly to players and not being discourteous.

Application Denied.

Last edited:

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
Indeed, you may reapply once you feel like you improved and if those people that you wer rude to agree that you Improved!

Status
Not open for further replies.