We are currently looking for new architect and police members, if you feel up to the task for either, follow the links below to apply!
Architect Applications: Click here Police Applications: Click Here
1. I'm not sure as of now, I suppose work & keep it alive for the years to come.
2. Probably a couple more years, I do care about the server enough to not abandon it now. I've been working on it for around 2 years now.
3. Flow, like mentioned before, maybe I missed a plot though, not sure.
1. When certain issues arise with no easy fix, I suppose. Usually, more of the tedious work is the hardest part of owning a server, especially tasks that become repetitive and dull.
2. Majoring comp sci this fall
I don't really remember where the Platypus thing came from. I bought the account nibble because someone called me nibbles on the server skype chat at one point, and I just had the urge to purchase it when I saw it up for sale.
2. Certain aspects of it, it's certainly nice not to have people boss you around, but it can be quite a bit of work & responsibility.
3. We'll see, it's not exactly as easy as just taking money away from random people.
4. I don't know, I haven't had one in years. I don't mind raisins though.
1. Possibly, not sure yet.
2. refer to the first question
3. I'm not sure, but I usually have smoothies more often, so I'll say smoothie. Although I generally have bubble/boba with the smoothie (so a bubble tea).