Status
Not open for further replies.

Khanqas

Apr 2, 2018
Canada, Ontario
society6.com
1. What is your username? khanqas

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check) Citizen

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one) Yes, khanqas#1470

4. What plot(s) would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>) /plot home 1, 2, 3

5. What building styles do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (modern, futuristic, traditional, medieval, terraforming, other)
  • Modern, traditional, terraforming, realism, a little bit of futuristic
6. What types of design do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (interior, exterior, landscaping, outdoor areas, other)
  • Interior, exterior, landscaping, outdoor areas
7. Why do you want to be an architect?
  • I absolutely love to build. I learn new and atypical ways to build every day. I enjoy accomplishing something that I've never thought of before. I love putting what I see in my mind into minecraft and constructing the different ways to build.
8. How would you contribute to communication with the team, community projects, and other architect-related things?
  • I brainstorm new ideas everyday, how to make a build more realistic, more modern, what could be added to a build to give it more depth and perception. Investing my time and energy into making amazing builds for the players that play on McCities. With out-most joy, I would contribute my skills and suggestions to the team and to the city.
Side note: I've also built multiple houses in the city that I worked very hard on so if you'd like to see those as well, let me know.
Thanks, Khan :)

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Nice builds! I like how you included many different styles into the application. One suggestion I have is to work on the sides of the houses and add some details, like windows, flower boxes, and stuff like that. Do you think you'll be able to manage your time and find a balance between police and arch?

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Glad to hear, thanks for clarifying :) However, there's a few things to improve upon before being accepted into the team. I suggest that you add details to the sides and backs of your houses and work on developing your interior - specifically use of space, color coordination, and adding a realistic factor, such as a bathroom on the main floor or adding more details in general. Application denied, but you can re-apply in a week with these or other improvements!

Status
Not open for further replies.