Denied Arch App - Khanqas

• We are currently looking for new architect and police members, if you feel up to the task for either, follow the links below to apply!
    Architect Applications: Click here
    Police Applications: Click Here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khanqas

Apr 2, 2018
1. What is your username? khanqas

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check) Citizen

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one) Yes, khanqas#1470

4. What plot(s) would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>) /plot home 1, 2, 3

5. What building styles do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (modern, futuristic, traditional, medieval, terraforming, other)
  • Modern, traditional, terraforming, realism, a little bit of futuristic
6. What types of design do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (interior, exterior, landscaping, outdoor areas, other)
  • Interior, exterior, landscaping, outdoor areas
7. Why do you want to be an architect?
  • I absolutely love to build. I learn new and atypical ways to build every day. I enjoy accomplishing something that I've never thought of before. I love putting what I see in my mind into minecraft and constructing the different ways to build.
8. How would you contribute to communication with the team, community projects, and other architect-related things?
  • I brainstorm new ideas everyday, how to make a build more realistic, more modern, what could be added to a build to give it more depth and perception. Investing my time and energy into making amazing builds for the players that play on McCities. With out-most joy, I would contribute my skills and suggestions to the team and to the city.
Side note: I've also built multiple houses in the city that I worked very hard on so if you'd like to see those as well, let me know.
Thanks, Khan :)

sundae22

Staff member
Architect
Jan 3, 2017
New England
visitbunnyisland.weebly.com
Glad to hear, thanks for clarifying :) However, there's a few things to improve upon before being accepted into the team. I suggest that you add details to the sides and backs of your houses and work on developing your interior - specifically use of space, color coordination, and adding a realistic factor, such as a bathroom on the main floor or adding more details in general. Application denied, but you can re-apply in a week with these or other improvements!

Status
Not open for further replies.