Not open for further replies.

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
1. What is your username?

My username is ttyltammy.

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)

My server rank is citizen.

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)

Yes, I do. It is : tammy#0412

4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)

I'd like to submit my 1st plot, you get there by doing /plot home 1. There is a key using banners as you enter the plot.

5. Why do you want to be an architect?

I've loved this server from the moment I stepped into it. I used to roam the city and look at the builds in awe. I would like to become a architect because I love building and making people happy through that hobby. I'd love to be one of the people that has made builds that people look at in awe.

6. How would you contribute to community projects?

I love to build alone and with a group of people. You get to learn more styles and make unique builds, big or small! I'd also try my best to finish my personal builds and help as many people as possible with their builds and/or styles.

Thank you for considering me, I'm looking forward to hearing back from you :)

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
We are currently working on a new city. How often would be able to work on the project & do you have any experience building sky scrappers or community lots? :)
I can work most nights after school and all night on weekends. I don't have a lot of experience with building sky scrapers, I've built one or two but they're kinda bad, and I do believe I work quite well on community lots :)

Status
Not open for further replies.