Are the scammers ever going to be punished?

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
There are multiple people on the server who take loans knowing they will never pay them back and transfer the money to different accounts...why hasn't staff done anything about this?? I get they're loans and only covered by court cases, but at this point it's just scamming.

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
I agree. This escalated so bad, that already one person (not calling names but we all know who) owes dkj already 7.5mil, and other players 3mil. That person has only like 150k, so he wouldn’t be able to pay back. Also someone was asking for a 450k loan with a 1mil payback in 2 days, like wtf. That’s by far not possible unless you’re called Neilio ;-). So there needs to be done abt this.

Reactions: Bob_49 and Aubrey

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
What needs to be done about this is people stop giving out loans this way.
You can't loan somebody money and expect a dubble payback in a few days. It's called a scam... so obv
Also these maximums are so stupid. Like ohno you didn't pay my 100k back after 1 day. Now with extra intrest you owe me 1m.
Yeah ofc the noob is going to be paying you 1m back instead of 100k....

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
What needs to be done about this is people stop giving out loans this way.
You can't loan somebody money and expect a dubble payback in a few days. It's called a scam... so obv
Also these maximums are so stupid. Like ohno you didn't pay my 100k back after 1 day. Now with extra intrest you owe me 1m.
Yeah ofc the noob is going to be paying you 1m back instead of 100k....
I get your point here jazz but people who take loans such as Wolffam1 agree on those mad mad prices, I said to him once, I can borrow you 100k, (he said I’d get 200k back in 2 days), and if he didn’t pay me back he’d pay 80% interest, and he agreed on it, so it’s not our fault actually. And that’s not even the problem, but the problem is that most of the people don’t pay back. So what id suggest is that there needs to be some kind of system for this.

Reactions: Aubrey
T

Trump15024

The problem here is 1) People who need loans enter crazy contracts 2) people who give loans that let’s say someone borrows 100k and they want back 500k after a day is just crazy

Reactions: Wolfloverlol

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
The problem here is 1) People who need loans enter crazy contracts 2) people who give loans that let’s say someone borrows 100k and they want back 500k after a day is just crazy
facts and problem 3 is staff don't enforce anything like collateral because that would be dumb wouldn't it

Reactions: ItzJazzMade