Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
/auc

You are able to actually "auction" items using this feature. If you have items you'd want to take bid on instead of selling it at a specific price, this is what you want to use.

Update log

+ Auction
* Spawners from sf (broken/reinforced) work now
* Replaced vote link # 3
+ hats

Last edited:
Reactions: laggynab

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
/auc

You are able to actually "auction" items using this feature. If you have items you'd want to take bid on instead of selling it at a specific price, this is what you want to use.

Update log

+ Auction
* Spawners from sf (broken/reinforced) work now
This can be really helpful for selling big items or special slimefun items.

Reactions: laggynab

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
No, it will just never let me take things out of the pick up box in /ah (and I have tried switching keys, also hitting command button, ect.). It broke for me after like two weeks of being on the server, so I've gotten used to it.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
No, it will just never let me take things out of the pick up box in /ah (and I have tried switching keys, also hitting command button, ect.). It broke for me after like two weeks of being on the server, so I've gotten used to it.
Sounds like a client side bug

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I've had other people say they can't do it either. It may also be something to do with my trackpad being messed up or something like that.
Could be a control setting. Or yes your trackpad could not be linked to that control

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Could be a control setting. Or yes your trackpad could not be linked to that control
My trackpad is linked to the control. I have looked in Minecraft and laptop settings, and I have found nothing wrong. I gave up on it a long time ago so it doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.