Bank/Loaning Company

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
This project is scheduled to be continued in June, and I have a few announcements.
New Employees:
Loan Officers: ZZZZAGGGE, Kawaiinoodles, teleportingfreja, _MyTube_
I will be mailing all of you information about the job and we can discuss salaries next time I see you. I would like to apologize to all of you for not answering them sooner.
Leaving Employees: Since TheRealCutePuppy is leaving, he will not be staff anymore and that is that.

I will be transferring updated information from the guide to this page. I will be using my personal bank as a company bank and removing my personal ability to buy things until a better system can be established.
I hope that everything works out so the bank can be reopened soon, so I will be meeting with all the managers to discuss the plans for the future.

Last edited:

CreeperGamer

[Note]: This project is on hold for the fact of the company plugin and in continuing with this project could subject one or more persons to breaking of rules
[Note]: No more applications will be accepted.
The Ocean View Bank is a way for players to keep their money in a place where they will not need to worry about insurance and will get interest on the amount they deposit. Accounts will be handled by our account manager and will be carried out through chest shops. Loans will be available to many players and will be done through a loan officer. We will create a contract so that both parties will keep their side of the agreement and if either party breaks this agreement, they are liable to a law suit for an amount specified in the contract. Loans will be managed by our loan manager and lawsuits will be carried out by the lawyer. Please feel free to apply for loan officer at the link below.
Application (google form): here
[Outdated]Guide (thread): here

[Updated]:Maximum amounts different ranks can loan:
Citizen: 60,000
Executive: 150,000
Rich: 250,000
Elite: 500,000
Millionaire: 700,000
Architect/Police: 700,000

Current Ocean View Bank Staff List:
Sr. Manager: TheDiamondTiger
Receptionist: Death_Inferno360
Lawyer: redstonedesigner
Loan Manager: EnderPort
Account Manager: ChChris1065
Loan Officer(s): ZZZZAGGGE, Kawaiinoodles, teleportingfreja, _MyTube_
Why am I not loan officer?

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Tiger should I fix the offices for them like tell them their offices while u are inactive? And try to help them out as the loaning company looks like a big success as I have seen many players wanting to take a loan.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Tiger should I fix the offices for them like tell them their offices while u are inactive? And try to help them out as the loaning company looks like a big success as I have seen many players wanting to take a loan.
Yes, once all applications are in, I will give you a list of those accepted and you can do that.

Reactions: Powerfull