Bank System

D

Deleted member 832

People usually can't pay upfront for houses in real life, so there should be a mortgage system. I don't know how to make it, I think it would help people though.
Maybe a loans plugin and banking companies? Or maybe even legal contracts which actually ALLOWS players to repossess houses without mortgage repayment :D

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
will look into implementing this

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
i agree this should be added, but not for players that can pay for a house in full. (like me). Since i am rich (like in real life) i can easily buy multiple plots, without taking a loan.

D

Deleted member 832

When you buy a house, there should be something that pops up and asks "How much do you want to pay upfront?" Then you can buy it all at once OR type in $30,000, then pay the rest periodically.
So for example, theres a daily tax thing. It would check your balance and take away amounts periodically! Good Idea!

D

Deleted member 832

But what about if I want to buy a mansion and I want a big loan? Would there be a limit? Mansions are usually like 1M+

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016
but then comes the issue, what if a player buys a home for a down payment of 30k and owes say 100k but they go dead and dont log on or dont make the money, what would happen?

D

Deleted member 832

but then comes the issue, what if a player buys a home for a down payment of 30k and owes say 100k but they go dead and dont log on or dont make the money, what would happen?
BAN BAN BAN HAM HAM

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
BAN BAN BAN HAM HAM
No not ban him, his property should be taken from him and given back to the bank, or put up for resell immediately. Maybe after 1 month of inactivity the property should be taken from them.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Yeah, this could bring up problems where you never get your money paid back to you. I'm thinking and can not think of what could happen if the person were to not get on the server, but I guess it could be a personal risk.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Actually, I would maybe add them to the house, set the house tp to inside, they could lock the doors with their name, but they would not get full ownership of it till they paid for it all. This way you could always kick them out and give back the money they have already paid IF they do not pay you after a certain amount of time

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Actually, I would maybe add them to the house, set the house tp to inside, they could lock the doors with their name, but they would not get full ownership of it till they paid for it all. This way you could always kick them out and give back the money they have already paid IF they do not pay you after a certain amount of time
Thats crazy though! The Property owners having to add anyone who "wants to buy it" imagine all the people that are flakes and dont pay. It would be a vicious circle of adding and un adding. Its batter just to give it back to the owner or the bank if they dont pay the full amount.

SamThePanda713

Nov 3, 2016
Thats crazy though! The Property owners having to add anyone who "wants to buy it" imagine all the people that are flakes and dont pay. It would be a vicious circle of adding and un adding. Its batter just to give it back to the owner or the bank if they dont pay the full amount.
I agree I hate adding and unadding people to things and probably would forget about unadding them but I do agree with the problem that Lemonss pointed out.

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
Yeah, this could bring up problems where you never get your money paid back to you. I'm thinking and can not think of what could happen if the person were to not get on the server, but I guess it could be a personal risk.
Maybe if the person is going away they can inform a staff member to pause the taxes?