Be A Pop Star! - 'BOREALIS. Entertainment'

Eun-duru

Former Staff
Apr 9, 2017
NorthEast USA
Ikr im like idk how this would work
yeah, you put so much effort into something that cant be done lol how are you even going to play musical instruments??
DAMN Y'ALL LMAO hatin' on me even when I made all of this clear already xD if you took the time to check out my entire plan, you would know that I answered all of this before. Please find my post in "Suggestions". Thank you lolll... btw musical instruments dont even exist so... are you hating Chris bc I don't want to join forces with you or something? <3

Last edited:

Death

Mar 18, 2017
DAMN Y'ALL LMAO hatin' on me even when I made all of this clear already xD if you took the time to check out my entire plan, you would know that I answered all of this before. Please find my post in "Suggestions". Thank you lolll... btw musical instruments dont even exist so... are you hating Chris bc I don't want to join forces with you or something? <3
Im not hating, mostly confused on how this would work

Reactions: Powerfull

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
Yeah i am case you said yes than i said no then i said yes than you said no and that really put me off. i cleared my studio that i was building just for you and then ypou go and say you dont want 2 anymore

Eun-duru

Former Staff
Apr 9, 2017
NorthEast USA
Yeah i am case you said yes than i said no then i said yes than you said no and that really put me off. i cleared my studio that i was building just for you and then ypou go and say you dont want 2 anymore
To clarify, I told you I would accept if you allowed us to stay separate. When you didn't agree to that, I thought 'oh, he doesn't want to work with me then'. Then when you said 'I want to join again', I took that as an offer to join as the same company, and I did not want that. If you would like to discuss this over conversation, I would love to.