BECOME THE REPRESENTATIVE, SENATOR, OR GOVERNOR OF RUNNERBORO!

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
It's that time of year again!
Apply here, I strongly suggest reading the information found below!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...yMo4vTxcjSrliKEQZdclF38g/viewform?usp=sf_link
The City of Runnerboro is looking for candidates for the 6th election in Runnerboro history. The North Senator, South Senator, and Representative will remain in office during this election. The salaries for each position are dependent on what Government officials vote. Currently, everything is done based upon a 4/7 vote between the President, Vice President, eatsmith, Governor, Senator.
2 bills effect the quality of this election.
Voter fraud prevention act I vote yes 1/6 (4/6 needed) Introduction: A bill to handle past voter fraud and a bill to prevent future voter fraud Section 1: On February 5th after a full investigation the President and other government members found clear evidence that someone had used inactive plot owners names to vote in the elections. This section will allow the following usernames to vote but they must confirm to eat smith they did vote or he must confirm they voted: Usernames: Dajel, Kemtex, fpsjoel, Kodayoya, Jazz450, 3DBlockz, DJangoPlayz, ALightningStrike, Amenadiel, Nicustolla_YT, Pacmanny, Gold_Digger69. Section 2: Anyone who has been found by the government (4/6 vote) to have tampered in the elections can be punished by methods including: Banning them from using any public communication of the Runnerboro government including the public discord chat, not allowing them to vote in the elections, and not allowing them to run for public office. Section 3: This orders that @eatsmith in every election post must put “Voting using alt accounts, voting multiple times, putting in inactive plot owner names, or anything that tampers with the election results is not allowed

Unnamed Bill
turn the goverment into 6 people and stop the positions of south governor and senator?

Everything put into action is done with a 4/7 vote between the other Government officials.

The only requirements are that you must be able to type fluent English and you can NOT pay for people to vote for you, or you will be disqualified.

The deadline to enter for both positions is 4/1/2018
Everyone will be able to caste their vote from 4/2/2018-4/8/2018
The winner will be announced no later than 4/11/2018 and will take office effective immediately.

The City of Runnerboro does follow a constitution similar to the United States of America and Russian Constitution when it comes to how the Government is ran.
The City of Runnerboro does have a circuit court system in which I am the Judge that is below the Cayman Court jurisdiction in which can be appealed. The mayor and city manager are required to log every plot sold, including the date, size, and price. Failure to do so can lead to impeachment. The Mayor does have the ability to create territories, in which they will be required to elect an official to Govern.

How impeachment works:
If a citizen votes for impeachment, I will review the case and if I accept it, I will hold a vote on the legitimacy of your position.
If the mayor is impeached, the City manager will hold the mayors office until I get a hold of the candidate with the second highest votes, who will then take office.
If the City Manager is impeached, I will take the City Manager's office until I get a hold of the candidate with the second highest votes, who will then take office.

Runnerboro Constitution as interpreted by the Cayman Court System, in which has the final authority.-

Amendment 1: Freedom of Speech

- "The Legislature may not pass a law that sets up or favors any religion. It will not make any laws to limit the free practice of a religion, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, or the people's right to gather together peacefully. The Department of Justice will not make any law to limit the right of the people to ask the government to change laws that they find harmful to them."

Amendment 2: Right to Bear Arms

- "The people have the right to keep and carry weapons (guns, etc) for their security and self-defense. The Department of Justice shall not make any laws to remove that right. The Right to Bear Arms with appropriate licenses shall not be infringed."

Amendment 3: Search & Seizure

- "People shall be safe from unreasonable searches of their bodies, homes, papers, and properties by the government. The government may not search or take things from a person's home without a warrant (a written order approved by a Judge/Justice). The Department of Justice will give out warrants only when probable cause is shown as a reason for the search. The warrant shall describe the place to be searched, and the things or the person's that may be taken."

Amendment 4: Cruel and Unusual Punishment

- "The freedom from excessive bail, excessive ticketing, excessive incarceration, and guarantee that punishments fit the nature/severity of a crime."

Amendment 5: No Self-Incrimination

- "A person who is accused of a serious crime cannot be tried again for that crime after being acquitted by the Department of Justice."

Amendment 6: Double Jeopardy

- "A person who is accused of a serious crime cannot be tried again for that crime after being acquitted by the Department of Justice."

Amendment 7: Imminent Domain

- "The government may not take a person's private property for public use unless they pay a fair price for it."

Amendment 8: Right to Trial

- "A person who is accused of a crime has the right to a speedy trial, which is open to the public. The accused always has a right to know their charges and face their accusers."

Amendment 9: Right to Witnesses

- "The accused will be able to see and hear the witnesses against him. The accused person shall have the right to get witnesses for his defense, and compel them to appear in court. He shall have the right to an attorney to help him in the trial if one is available."

Amendment 10: Felony Disenfranchisement

- "Certain people shall lose the right to hold a representative office. The citizens losing these rights are those who have been convicted of any Class 1 Felony within the last 14 days.

The mayor and City Manager also has the power to create/revoke amendments and create/remove laws as long as it has the 4/7 vote.

T

Trump15024

It's that time of year again!
Apply here, I strongly suggest reading the information found below!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...yMo4vTxcjSrliKEQZdclF38g/viewform?usp=sf_link
The City of Runnerboro is looking for candidates for the 6th election in Runnerboro history. The North Senator, South Senator, and Representative will remain in office during this election. The salaries for each position are dependent on what Government officials vote. Currently, everything is done based upon a 4/7 vote between the President, Vice President, eatsmith, Governor, Senator.
2 bills effect the quality of this election.
Voter fraud prevention act I vote yes 1/6 (4/6 needed) Introduction: A bill to handle past voter fraud and a bill to prevent future voter fraud Section 1: On February 5th after a full investigation the President and other government members found clear evidence that someone had used inactive plot owners names to vote in the elections. This section will allow the following usernames to vote but they must confirm to eat smith they did vote or he must confirm they voted: Usernames: Dajel, Kemtex, fpsjoel, Kodayoya, Jazz450, 3DBlockz, DJangoPlayz, ALightningStrike, Amenadiel, Nicustolla_YT, Pacmanny, Gold_Digger69. Section 2: Anyone who has been found by the government (4/6 vote) to have tampered in the elections can be punished by methods including: Banning them from using any public communication of the Runnerboro government including the public discord chat, not allowing them to vote in the elections, and not allowing them to run for public office. Section 3: This orders that @eatsmith in every election post must put “Voting using alt accounts, voting multiple times, putting in inactive plot owner names, or anything that tampers with the election results is not allowed

Unnamed Bill
turn the goverment into 6 people and stop the positions of south governor and senator?

Everything put into action is done with a 4/7 vote between the other Government officials.

The only requirements are that you must be able to type fluent English and you can NOT pay for people to vote for you, or you will be disqualified.

The deadline to enter for both positions is 4/1/2018
Everyone will be able to caste their vote from 4/2/2018-4/8/2018
The winner will be announced no later than 4/11/2018 and will take office effective immediately.

The City of Runnerboro does follow a constitution similar to the United States of America and Russian Constitution when it comes to how the Government is ran.
The City of Runnerboro does have a circuit court system in which I am the Judge that is below the Cayman Court jurisdiction in which can be appealed. The mayor and city manager are required to log every plot sold, including the date, size, and price. Failure to do so can lead to impeachment. The Mayor does have the ability to create territories, in which they will be required to elect an official to Govern.

How impeachment works:
If a citizen votes for impeachment, I will review the case and if I accept it, I will hold a vote on the legitimacy of your position.
If the mayor is impeached, the City manager will hold the mayors office until I get a hold of the candidate with the second highest votes, who will then take office.
If the City Manager is impeached, I will take the City Manager's office until I get a hold of the candidate with the second highest votes, who will then take office.

Runnerboro Constitution as interpreted by the Cayman Court System, in which has the final authority.-

Amendment 1: Freedom of Speech

- "The Legislature may not pass a law that sets up or favors any religion. It will not make any laws to limit the free practice of a religion, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, or the people's right to gather together peacefully. The Department of Justice will not make any law to limit the right of the people to ask the government to change laws that they find harmful to them."

Amendment 2: Right to Bear Arms

- "The people have the right to keep and carry weapons (guns, etc) for their security and self-defense. The Department of Justice shall not make any laws to remove that right. The Right to Bear Arms with appropriate licenses shall not be infringed."

Amendment 3: Search & Seizure

- "People shall be safe from unreasonable searches of their bodies, homes, papers, and properties by the government. The government may not search or take things from a person's home without a warrant (a written order approved by a Judge/Justice). The Department of Justice will give out warrants only when probable cause is shown as a reason for the search. The warrant shall describe the place to be searched, and the things or the person's that may be taken."

Amendment 4: Cruel and Unusual Punishment

- "The freedom from excessive bail, excessive ticketing, excessive incarceration, and guarantee that punishments fit the nature/severity of a crime."

Amendment 5: No Self-Incrimination

Amendment 6: Double Jeopardy

Amendment 7: Imminent Domain

- "The government may not take a person's private property for public use unless they pay a fair price for it."

Amendment 8: Right to Trial

- "A person who is accused of a crime has the right to a speedy trial, which is open to the public. The accused always has a right to know their charges and face their accusers."

Amendment 9: Right to Witnesses

- "The accused will be able to see and hear the witnesses against him. The accused person shall have the right to get witnesses for his defense, and compel them to appear in court. He shall have the right to an attorney to help him in the trial if one is available."

Amendment 10: Felony Disenfranchisement

- "Certain people shall lose the right to hold a representative office. The citizens losing these rights are those who have been convicted of any Class 1 Felony within the last 14 days.

The mayor and City Manager also has the power to create/revoke amendments and create/remove laws as long as it has the 4/7 vote.
Wait governor was just elected 2 months ago with the president and Vice President. Also there is no north and south senator when Seb resigned from the government we made it into one senator seat. So the positions are only senator and rep?

Reactions: blu3skyler
T

Trump15024

I know everyone has different views on this situation but we have tried very hard to keep this thread nice and positive about helping Runnerboro! Lets please try to keep it nice!