bedrock raises your temp

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017
so just figured this kinda interesting thing out, if you stand on the bed rock your temperature goes up.

ive got a room on the bottom floor that had no blocks on top of the bedrock and when i stand in there my temp is generally like 70 + degrees and eventually i start getting nausea and slowness. if i stand on my crafting table however my temp goes down, so basically if you're gonna build a room close to the bed rock you should make sure to put some floor bricks in! maybe keep a bit of water around to stand in to cool down worst case scenario. :)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
so just figured this kinda interesting thing out, if you stand on the bed rock your temperature goes up.

ive got a room on the bottom floor that had no blocks on top of the bedrock and when i stand in there my temp is generally like 70 + degrees and eventually i start getting nausea and slowness. if i stand on my crafting table however my temp goes down, so basically if you're gonna build a room close to the bed rock you should make sure to put some floor bricks in! maybe keep a bit of water around to stand in to cool down worst case scenario. :)
Cool nice find

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
It should be more or so that temp goes up as you go farther down.

Reactions: Powerfull

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017
It should be more or so that temp goes up as you go farther down.
yea it doesn't really work like that, if i stand on my crafting table my temp begins to go back to normal and if i stand on the bedrock it goes up :)