Been Good Guys

CreeperCJG

CreeperCJG
CreeperCJG
Jan 19, 2018
The Police Station
Cya turkey. Although I didn't know you that well, I wish you good luck in the future with everything! Hope you can come visit every so often.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
@Turkey I only legit read this right now as it was the only time I had time to read a long post. I got to say some of these stuff seem pretty sketchy, lol still tho good laugh about it. I remember tiger told me captain was like a tiny house or something never knew it was an island. And yeah I remember when we went head to head on undeadland. Haha a lot of stuff sure happened its really fun to rekindle these old memories tho. It was some fun times we had a good run. I don’t really remember much but I remembered when you got tucker77 along when with sundae got bunny. And then yeah I remember us talking in that island near undeadland when you guys got captain for a hefty price and I was shocked and stuff cause I wasn’t even close to 10mil at that time. Lol i also remembered when we made Banana even tho we ended up in huge arguements then all those talks we had with tiger ender and josh lol. Anyways I guess have fun with your life haha, *pokemon addict turkey* smh. And goodluck too all the decisions you make. Sorta sad tho Tiger got banned now you left but everything comes and goes you know.

Stay cool and Tender, Turkey
~Death

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
;(

Sad to see you leave. You were a great friend and I want to thank you for all the help and things you did for me. Although you might not think it but you helped me a lot. You're a great turkey and i was hoping you would stick around until Thanksgiving, but some things were never meant to be.

Thank you ;)

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
Remember how people called you, "Purple of the Turkey"? I'll miss you a lot, despite never really knowing you. It's sad to see another dedicated player go.
I remember when I was new to McCities you were really nice to me and helped me out a great deal. Thank you.

Those were the best of times.