Bees! Bees! Bees!

Lurvervi

Sep 15, 2018
Hey, 13 years old I am of 8th grade. I'm lesbian and I'm bee and clown kin. I'm a fan of Mac DeMarco, Steve Lacy, BROCKHAMPTON, Still woozy, and the internet(band). I'm an artist and I play electric bass during my free time. I'm also instersted in web developing, that's why I can understand HTML and CSS, in the future, I hope to learn python, javascript, and maybe ruby on rails. I enjoy watching Steven universe and tons of anime. My discord is lieutenant#6527. I'm taken in real life to mysticaldreams.

Minty

Verified
Mintyness
Mintyness
Citizen
Dec 22, 2017
dreamstate
Hey, 13 years old I am of 8th grade. I'm lesbian and I'm bee and clown kin. I'm a fan of Mac DeMarco, Steve Lacy, BROCKHAMPTON, Still woozy, and the internet(band). I'm an artist and I play electric bass during my free time. I'm also instersted in web developing, that's why I can understand HTML and CSS, in the future, I hope to learn python, javascript, and maybe ruby on rails. I enjoy watching Steven universe and tons of anime. My discord is lieutenant#6527. I'm taken in real life to mysticaldreams.
ooh welcome to the forums! im always here if u have questions;)

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I too enjoy watching Steven Universe, and I know a fair amount of python as well.

Html and and Css are very messy languages ): . I can make very basic web pages with both langauges, but also felt limited without extensive knowledge on js.

Last edited: