Better way to sell items for companies

T

Trump15024

Many players own companies/businesses. Right now the main way for companies to sell items is through chest shops which is nice but the way companies sell items need to be updated. My solution would be a new plugin similar to the library plugin where you would do /shop (company name) so basically I own Apple so I will use my company as an example. If someone wanted to shop the products I provide they would do /shop Apple and a GUI or personalized /ah would appear of the products the company sold. The players could use the GUI to buy and or possibly sell items to the company. The company could be charged to use the service.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I think a teleport for /company to the chest shops stores would be cool.
So you can see most used company teleports and decide wich one you want to go to.

The system you decide is more like an extra /ah. Wich would be chaotic. Teleports are logic. Could even have a 4m cooldown to prevent overuse

T

Trump15024

So you can see most used company teleports and decide wich one you want to go to.

The system you decide is more like an extra /ah. Wich would be chaotic. Teleports are logic. Could even have a 4m cooldown to prevent overuse
/ah is a service for players to sell their items not companies. My idea would basically be the first form of internet shopping on mccities.

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
Many players own companies/businesses. Right now the main way for companies to sell items is through chest shops which is nice but the way companies sell items need to be updated. My solution would be a new plugin similar to the library plugin where you would do /shop (company name) so basically I own Apple so I will use my company as an example. If someone wanted to shop the products I provide they would do /shop Apple and a GUI or personalized /ah would appear of the products the company sold. The players could use the GUI to buy and or possibly sell items to the company. The company could be charged to use the service.
That sounds like a good idea! And maybe companies would pay weekly to have an "online shop" which maybe has 9 slots as default. And maybe they can buy up to 36 slots to use for a company, 9 at a time. And companies could provide short descriptions for items (like what it does, compare prices, etc).

Maybe a teleport could also be added. Instead of /warp for companies, it could be /company tp [company name]. And there could be a company list players could look at, with a short description for each company. Players would have to pay $75 to tp to a company, $50 going to server and $25 going to company bank account? And each company that wants players to be able to tp maybe would have to pay a weekly fee?

Just my take on those ideas. :) I like them both!

T

Trump15024

That sounds like a good idea! And maybe companies would pay weekly to have an "online shop" which maybe has 9 slots as default. And maybe they can buy up to 36 slots to use for a company, 9 at a time. And companies could provide short descriptions for items (like what it does, compare prices, etc).

Maybe a teleport could also be added. Instead of /warp for companies, it could be /company tp [company name]. And there could be a company list players could look at, with a short description for each company. Players would have to pay $75 to tp to a company, $50 going to server and $25 going to company bank account? And each company that wants players to be able to tp maybe would have to pay a weekly fee?

Awesome idea! @nibble?

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Its a good idea, Im just thinking tho, this would essentially eliminate chest shops or the ones selling stuff atleast.

Can’t we just pay to set up a player warp, and staff can check if its a good area to set up one. Kinda eliminates having to go to chedt shops and some mall shops.

T

Trump15024

Its a good idea, Im just thinking tho, this would essentially eliminate chest shops or the ones selling stuff atleast.

Can’t we just pay to set up a player warp, and staff can check if its a good area to set up one. Kinda eliminates having to go to chedt shops and some mall shops.
True it would eliminate chest shops. Do you mean like actual /warps to companies or a special /company teleport

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Ooh ya! I love this idea!! Its kinda like online shopping, it would create a more efficient way, and i belive a more realistic way b/c a lot of people do more online shopping now (like me) b/c we are too lazy to walk around the mall xD lmao

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017

Well, it's sort of like irl, at least to me. Yes, online shopping is a thing. But there are still malls that people go to. I mean I wander around the mall to find specific items and when I just want to find stuff, but I do like /ah to find cheap prices and specific items. And I mean online shopping on here would basically be like a more advanced /ah.

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Well, it's sort of like irl, at least to me. Yes, online shopping is a thing. But there are still malls that people go to. I mean I wander around the mall to find specific items and when I just want to find stuff, but I do like /ah to find cheap prices and specific items. And I mean online shopping on here would basically be like a more advanced /ah.
ikr xD i still LOVE the mall tho xD its just no one likes going with me cause they know we will end up there for ATLEAST 4 hrs xD so i kinda just stopped going xD but i blame it on the walking xD lmao

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps

Not that item description isn't good, it would be very hard to give everyone premissions and can be abused in many ways.
This game is not like real life and their is no reason to go to the stores is everything can be bought online. If there are 3 ways of selling items players (new ones) can get vert confused.

Problem being not many people go to chest shops and /warp mall has to little space. So a teleporter to the personal malls would be easy and would not give any company an advantage.

Also what happens when the online page has 100 companies selling? Everyone will have to name their company AAAAAAAAstuff to be noticeble in the list.
Teleports you can remember. I mean how fun the idea seems to me it would also be too complex and destroy the chest shops use.

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
Not that item description isn't good, it would be very hard to give everyone premissions and can be abused in many ways.
This game is not like real life and their is no reason to go to the stores is everything can be bought online. If there are 3 ways of selling items players (new ones) can get vert confused.

Problem being not many people go to chest shops and /warp mall has to little space. So a teleporter to the personal malls would be easy and would not give any company an advantage.

Also what happens when the online page has 100 companies selling? Everyone will have to name their company AAAAAAAAstuff to be noticeble in the list.
Teleports you can remember. I mean how fun the idea seems to me it would also be too complex and destroy the chest shops use.
Maybe only citizens + can do online shopping? To prevent new people’s confusion.

Reactions: Popcorn

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Maybe only citizens + can do online shopping? To prevent new people’s confusion.
Its not very hard to get to citizen, even today there are a lot of citizens who dont know how to use half the commands. Like again, it will probs just end up being like /library where only the first page gets attention, thats like 56 companies maximum. And people will judt do random things on the frist Page like DRUG SHOP with caps and stuff or BuilDing CrEw. Some really generic name that ends up spamming the pages.

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
Its not very hard to get to citizen, even today there are a lot of citizens who dont know how to use half the commands. Like again, it will probs just end up being like /library where only the first page gets attention, thats like 56 companies maximum. And people will judt do random things on the frist Page like DRUG SHOP with caps and stuff or BuilDing CrEw. Some really generic name that ends up spamming the pages.
What if a new level of staff was made? Like 2/5 people. To get a company to have a tp, you have to apply on the forums (and then still pay the fee if you get in). There can be questions and requirements (I can draft some as an idea if needed), and if the staff members see them fit, the company can be in. To prevent a ton of useless companies, spam, etc.