What should the island of bob be

• A beautiful vacation island

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • A modern city meaning very modern

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters
T

Trump15024

Hello, about an hour ago I bought the island of bob from @Jabu. Me and Lava co-own until further notice, however, I am leading all the island projects/operations. I am making it into a government and elections will be every month. Just joking the;) island will have no government.

Bob island from the information I have gathered is around the 3rd largest server island the size is 550x450. Its a public island and is mostly un-regioned except a few plots which some of them should be un-regioned asap.

Plans:

Above is a poll of what the public thinks bob should be. I am thinking either a vacation island or a beautiful modern city. Anything I do even a block change will only be completed by the best of the best architects on the server. I recently asked former sr architect Posedion to be the head island builder. My main goal right now is to buy back most of the plots and terraform. Unlike Runnerboro I am super excited Bob has tons of space to terraform.

As with Runnerboro I will make an announcement about the future of me with the island later this week.

Last edited by a moderator: