bored again

Wonder

Jan 27, 2017
;)
so im bored and i found this screenshot of tab like WHEN i first joined (and or later idek)
2017-01-01_20.56.11.png
Apparently i accepted someone's tpa request and i was using some slimefun crap that i didnt unlock
comment if you were there i guess

Reactions: Toryn

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I think this was also right after you hired me for the first time, Toryn. I miss those days so much, but so many new and great players have also joined since then like Tiger. :)
... and me right? *cries* I-I'm not adknowledged??? (Spell check save me :D)

Wonder

Jan 27, 2017
;)
He owed me a crap ton of money before he got banned (RIP Lems' money). Oh, I also just saw that it was before Jo became an arch, but Alex was an arch which means it was at least after October because I was an arch at that time if that makes any sense.
yea i remember it was after October, and lol lems made a report on me like a week before he got banned (RIP)

D

Deleted member 832

yea i remember it was after October, and lol lems made a report on me like a week before he got banned (RIP)
Lmao RIP lemons 10M.

Lemons was so mean to me, he raided my store telling the COP he found drugs when he actually wanted rare items. There's another reason why he was banned but I'll probs be banned for releasing something if I tell you.

Wonder

Jan 27, 2017
;)
(i think) this was before the head shop ANd the bank so like everyone pvped at /warp shop

Reactions: Toryn