Denied Bubbles_LOVERS Teacher Application

Derpsistahbunny

kLillyann
kLillyann
Nov 26, 2017
1. What is your Minecraft username (ign)? Right now its bubbles_LOVERS
2. What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken and relates to Minecraft) 1Gym because you can run and get hurt, 2 Command class: Teaches all of the commands of mccities 3: Banner Art: Teaches you how to make cool banners AND use them in certain ways.
3. What is your rank on the server? None right now, but I'm working on getting a citizen rank
4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class? Warn them and then if they continue to behave inappropriately, send them into the hall or the principal's office.
5. Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team) Yes, it's Bunny#1714
6. What timezone are you in?( Important for knowing when to plan school)
Mountain Time Zone (Utah)
7. Why do you want to become a teacher? Because I want to make a difference in these students (RolePlay) Life
8. Do you agree to be a good role model? Yes, Being a good role model is important because the kids need a mature teacher that helps them, I mean it's good to be a students friend but not good to distract them from their learning.
Thanks for reading this application, I hope I get in, but if not it's okay