Bug Report on Money Loss

Chloe1500

What I was doing before this occurred? I was hanging out/talking with some friends. An hour before this, PixelPuppy_ had saw I had reached Millionaire rank, and was happy/congratulated me. I was also arresting, helping, and near the end, I was using /gamble but, while doing it, I kind of noticed that I was at 100k but I wasn't for sure if I was reading it correctly or not. While I was using /gamble, the highest I ever gambled was 40, and i made sure it was 40 instead of 400. I knew after double checking that i didn't add any extra 0s that it couldn't have been from gambling, but earlier I bought some plots, but the most I spent was around 100k, and that also couldn't have brought my balance to 100k.
What I lost: I lost around a Million dollars (like around 900k+) VolumeXero, Ciel, also knows that I had reached a Millionaire.

I hope I can get my money back because some friends and I were wanting to buy a house together. Thank you for taking the time to read this. :D

bennyhendrick10

Dec 30, 2014
England
What I was doing before this occurred? I was hanging out/talking with some friends. An hour before this, PixelPuppy_ had saw I had reached Millionaire rank, and was happy/congratulated me. I was also arresting, helping, and near the end, I was using /gamble but, while doing it, I kind of noticed that I was at 100k but I wasn't for sure if I was reading it correctly or not. While I was using /gamble, the highest I ever gambled was 40, and i made sure it was 40 instead of 400. I knew after double checking that i didn't add any extra 0s that it couldn't have been from gambling, but earlier I bought some plots, but the most I spent was around 100k, and that also couldn't have brought my balance to 100k.
What I lost: I lost around a Million dollars (like around 900k+) VolumeXero, Ciel, also knows that I had reached a Millionaire.

I hope I can get my money back because some friends and I were wanting to buy a house together. Thank you for taking the time to read this. :D
Are you sure you didn't accidentally buy a plot what was being sold for 1,000,000 instead of 100,000? Go to the plots you bought and type /as region info. See the selling price.

Chloe1500

Yes Bennykendrick, the plots I was buying earlier was earlier afternoon for me. Like around 2 or something. Thanks DenVise. I want to state real quick that if u check my balance right now its different (i don't think majorly) from last night when I lost my money. I have a screenshot if I need to provide my balance from last night, just letting you guys know.

Chloe1500

I'm sorry but I kind of would like to know what happened to my 1M and if I could possibly get it back. Staff Ik you guys are busy, when you guys have a chance, could u guys look into this? I would really appreciate it if you guys could look into this. :D Thanks <3

Please Note* This happened before bank robberies and insurance and all that