Bunny Island Ideas Poll

Check off everything that you want added to Bunny Island.

• Additional museums

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Amusement park

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Aquarium

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • College

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Parks

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Plots in general

Votes: 28 80.0%
  • Rentable boats

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • Rentable shops

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Walking/bike paths

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Zoo

Votes: 13 37.1%

• Total voters

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
@Shadow_stalker77 and I are curious about what the general population of McCities would like to see on Bunny Island. Check all of the things that you'd like to have added to the island, and feel free to comment ideas, constructive criticism, or support.

If you're not sure of what Bunny Island is, read on! I bought a relatively large island close to one year ago. The region name is 'bunny,' hence Bunny Island. Shadow and I co-own the island and have worked to make it one of the best on the server. So far, there's tons of cool things for players to do: fitness center, sports fields, a museum, restaurants, stores, a marina, a realistic replica of Easter Island appropriately named 'rapa-nui,' and so much more that won't fit on the list. The goal is to add plenty of things for the players of McCities to do, and that's why this poll was made :)

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I dont think college or biking paths, bc u can use the road for the bike paths and the college would be only for roleplay, but its up to u! I love all the other ideas :D

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
Lets see, all the ideas are good ideas. I'd like to see rentable boats and maybe some larger plots. Rentable shops which are selected take-aways etc. would be good (Things like subway etc.), and to make sure they always stay nice there can be no exterior changes(?) Just ideas :)