Buying Buying a Mansion

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I’m buying a mansion, or willing to trade several plots for one, my budget is 2mil+, and if ever I’ll trade some extra plots if needed.

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Don’t u have mansion5? I would recommend rebuilding that if u want
I’m buying a mansion, or willing to trade several plots for one, my budget is 2mil+, and if ever I’ll trade some extra plots if needed.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Aha, you want to know why I didn’t change the build on Mansion5, that’s cause Snow, a close friend of mine had lots of memories there. It would be a shame for me to rebuild it to my own liking burying his memories forever there. You may not know but that’s why I haven’t changed it, even if I wanted to.

And I’m buying a mansion not for myself, it’s for someone. So please, if you got nothing to say that’s gonna help and criticize me, leave me alone, cause I’m sure all 3 of you received a plot from me and a lot more of you did, now why not leave me be cause I have my reasons in wanting to buy things, and this a gift for my friend.

So stop being insensitive and jealous of how much plots I have, and let me do what I want.
Don't you have enough x3
Don’t u have mansion5? I would recommend rebuilding that if u want
And sone sort of mountainmansion. Also your added to 5 more mansions xd

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Aha, you want to know why I didn’t change the build on Mansion5, that’s cause Snow, a close friend of mine had lots of memories there. It would be a shame for me to rebuild it to my own liking burying his memories forever there. You may not know but that’s why I haven’t changed it, even if I wanted to.

And I’m buying a mansion not for myself, it’s for someone. So please, if you got nothing to say that’s gonna help and criticize me, leave me alone, cause I’m sure all 3 of you received a plot from me and a lot more of you did, now why not leave me be cause I have my reasons in wanting to buy things, and this a gift for my friend.

So stop being insensitive and jealous of how much plots I have, and let me do what I want.
Ok sorry I didn't know the history u had with it

Reactions: ItzJazzMade