Status
Not open for further replies.

Casual

oblivo
oblivo
Aug 25, 2017
Minecraft
1) DelicateBean
2) Bean has requested a slimefun order of 12 electric motors and 36 aluminum ingots, he then canceled last minute when i finished them.
3) *Attached File*
Plaintiffs: JustYourCasual and Safari Inc
DelicateBean had request a slime fun order of 12 electric motors and 36 aluminum ingots. He canceled when i finished his resources we agreed for 8k per electric motor and 1.5k per ingot. I am suing since i didn't get paid for the stuff that i made since he found someone else but he told me that when i finished.

Attachments

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
I mailed her 2 hours after I ordered it saying I had everything and I cancelled. I cancelled because I initially did not know the value of what I was buying therefore I trusted her with the price. I then learned that 149k for 12 motors and 32 alluminum bronze ingots was rediculously overpriced and I couldn't afford that on my budget for all the slimefun I needed in the house. I asked FroztyStars and I got everything I asked Casual for but I only had to pay 60k which included a 20k tip for her kind and apriciated help. I told casual she could sell everything in her slimefun shop and I really dont see the problem with that. Also when I cancelled she wasnt finished I actually talked to her and all she had was 12 electric motors which are very popular in the slimefun community apparently.

Casual

oblivo
oblivo
Aug 25, 2017
Minecraft
I mailed her 2 hours after I ordered it saying I had everything and I cancelled. I cancelled because I initially did not know the value of what I was buying therefore I trusted her with the price. I then learned that 149k for 12 motors and 32 alluminum bronze ingots was rediculously overpriced and I couldn't afford that on my budget for all the slimefun I needed in the house. I asked FroztyStars and I got everything I asked Casual for but I only had to pay 60k which included a 20k tip for her kind and apriciated help. I told casual she could sell everything in her slimefun shop and I really dont see the problem with that. Also when I cancelled she wasnt finished I actually talked to her and all she had was 12 electric motors which are very popular in the slimefun community apparently.
I only sell stuff that other companies dont which is the point of my company. You mailed me 2 hours after you ordered which was when i finished

Reactions: LavaFlake

Casual

oblivo
oblivo
Aug 25, 2017
Minecraft
O
I only sell stuff that other companies dont which is the point of my company. You mailed me 2 hours after you ordered which was when i finished
Oh and yeah i only finished the motors since thats the hard part i technically wasted 100k amount of sf resources since 12 motors is actually alot. If you think that the price is too much for your budget you shouldnt have agreed to the deal. I shouldnt handle the consequences because you didnt check what price fits your standards. You wasted 2 hours of my time making the items.

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
O

Oh and yeah i only finished the motors since thats the hard part i technically wasted 100k amount of sf resources since 12 motors is actually alot. If you think that the price is too much for your budget you shouldnt have agreed to the deal. I shouldnt handle the consequences because you didnt check what price fits your standards. You wasted 2 hours of my time making the items.
I can help you get more resources if you want! msg me ig

Reactions: Casual

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Thank You ill look up to it but i need to get paid on what was wasted
Im sorry, nothing was wasted because of me. You have motors so you can sell them to someone else I really don't see the issue with that... unless nobody buys them because they are too expensive in which case I would politely agree with them. Players sell motors usually for 3k-6k, I asked Gj about this as well. 5k times 12 is 60k which is the price I bought them for from Frozty. You were charging 8k a motor which means I wouldv'e paid a total of 96k which is almost $40,000 more than Froztys price and the price of most people I talked to. I really dont think you wasted 100k if most players ask for 60k and I was buying them for 96k initially which means you loose 4k on the order? That doesn't make much sense. Its not like I stole the items either, so selling them for a fair price would be a good option in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: ItzJazzMade

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
It seems sort of rediculous to me
I shouldnt have to pay you a massive amount of money because you dont want to sell them at your company. Thats not fair to me. I just asked CreeperCJG who makes and sells electric motors and he wasnt sure how much they costed to make, but he gave me a perfessional estimate of 3-6k is how much they sell for on /ah. I also understand you dont want to sell them at your company but you might need them in the future as they are essential slime fun items. My point being, you shouldn't have spent 100k on 12 motors when there are people that are selling 12 for $36,000 (if 12 costed 3k, which is on the lower end) and walking away having made a little money. $96,000 is way way too much for 12 electric motors and thats a very unfair price especially to give to someone who didnt know a thing about them a few days ago.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Casual

oblivo
oblivo
Aug 25, 2017
Minecraft
It seems sort of rediculous to me

I shouldnt have to pay you a massive amount of money because you dont want to sell them at your company. Thats not fair to me. I just asked CreeperCJG who makes and sells electric motors and he wasnt sure how much they costed to make, but he gave me a perfessional estimate of 3-6k is how much they sell for on /ah. I also understand you dont want to sell them at your company but you might need them in the future as they are essential slime fun items. My point being, you shouldn't have spent 100k on 12 motors when there are people that are selling 12 for $36,000 (if 12 costed 3k, which is on the lower end) and walking away having made a little money. $96,000 is way way too much for 12 electric motors and thats a very unfair price especially to give to someone who didnt know a thing about them a few days ago.
It does not matter how much I was selling them for 1 dollar or 1 million it was the fact that both parts you and I agreed to me providing you those products and me providing you my service at the agreed price and after making the products on behalf of my service you told me you weren't paying for the products you agreed to.

Casual

oblivo
oblivo
Aug 25, 2017
Minecraft
And again my company doesnt sell stuff that other companies do, if im putting something on /ah it would be under my company but motors arent rare so everyone sells them. Alot of resources were wasted because of you since you made an order and canceled it when i finished the hard part. And you have a company that sells slimefun resources and items and you dont know prices? You do know prices but frozty is cheaper which is why you took the order from her

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
This case can be compared to an architect charging money for a build, and the client cancelling it after the build is complete. The architect still did the work and needs to be paid for it.

@DelicateBean, please pay JustYourCasual $96,000. @JustYourCasual, please give DelicateBean 12 electric motors. I recommend shopping around a bit if you don't know the value of items - don't commit to the first dealer. Thank you, case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.