Can't log on

CorBoles

Oct 25, 2016
Hey everyone, I don't know if this is the right category for this forum, but anyway I have been experiencing an issue that might be with Minecraft itself or the server, I'm not sure. sometimes, like right now, I can't log on for days at a time because when I try to log on it says "please use versions 1.9-12.2" but I'm using 12.2 so I don't know what's wrong with this, I can still log on half the time but its still an annoyance, anyone know what the cause could be?

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
try now, the server was down for a bit. or try and redo your server resourse pack, just delete it from the folders and try again

Athena2048

Nov 21, 2015
I have that problem too sometimes. If I restart minecraft and switch to a version between 1.9-1.12.2, it'll fix it.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Hey everyone, I don't know if this is the right category for this forum, but anyway I have been experiencing an issue that might be with Minecraft itself or the server, I'm not sure. sometimes, like right now, I can't log on for days at a time because when I try to log on it says "please use versions 1.9-12.2" but I'm using 12.2 so I don't know what's wrong with this, I can still log on half the time but its still an annoyance, anyone know what the cause could be?
You should only be getting this message if you are trying to join the server is mid-restart.

Normally if you join with the wrong game version, you will get a message similar to 'outdated version, please switch to xxx'