Not open for further replies.

Colby2468

colby2468
colby2468
Jul 1, 2019
1. Who are you accusing?
I am accusing @UglyDuckling42

2. What are your claims/accusations?
UglyDuckling42 Has stolen from me. S/he has trespassed onto my property numerous times, as well as, kill me. S/he pays people to kill me when s/he sees that I am online.

3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
Yes. I have screen shots but the files are too large to upload. @Questar79 , @FroztyStars , and @Trump15024 helped me out big time. Thanks to all of them <3. A while back UglyDuckling42 and I were messaging on McCities. I forget why. He asked me how long I have been playing and I said two years. Immediately, he accused me of lying and has hated me ever since. I never meant to lie, I don't exactly know how long I have been playing. I just know I started playing on this server two years ago. Since then, UglyDuckling42 has harassed me, taken my stuff/stolen from me, cyber bullied me/said hurtful things, and etc. I didn't want this situation to turn into something big. But it has affected my experience on this server.
Thanks, Colby.

Last edited:

Colby2468

colby2468
colby2468
Jul 1, 2019
No he didnt, He refused and then said that he was going to give it to @Smilinq. : Ugly also said he tried to contact Colby several times, but only tried once
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/644376460651659264/645162036711522334/image0.jpg
Very True. I posted that previous message right before I thought UglyDuckling was going to give it to me. S/he never did. He contacted me but reached me at a bad time. So I couldn't respond, five minutes later I responded and s/he ignored me. I was at my house and I saw s/he staring through my window (on my property) without my consent. I kept telling s/he to get off my property so I could log off feeling like my property and my belongings are safe. S/he continued to stay near/on my property.

Status
Not open for further replies.