Cheesecake Factory Application!

JustDatGirl

May 14, 2017
Hogwarts
Me (JustDatGirl) and Rusty409 are creating a Cheesecake Factory we are hiring Cheesecake Makers and waiters. Pays are different only because waiters can keep tips. You wont always get tips but still bit more. We make some other desserts like tiramisu and Pie. Please have 10 xp (gain 30 by voting with /vote).
Apply Here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mBbxSsGTYMJTZmDr0O3so_xo0WLtOUhk3cOlItPjZas/edit

~-~-~Cheesecake GUIDE~-~-~
Managers: JustDatGirl
Co-Manager: Rusty409 (FOR NOW)
Staff: --------

You get paid per 10 minutes
Cheesecake Makers CAN'T get tips even if they make a hard dish (they will get a bit extra money from rusty409 or JustDatGirl)

Last edited:

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Uhh u cant make pizza in mccities and there is no point as a delivery person if u tp anyways. Why would u say to give them low check, why would they even sign up if u pay so little. I bet they can even make more from farming than doing this job. U can easily tpa to someone and go back, u dont even need a delivery person

JustDatGirl

May 14, 2017
Hogwarts
yes but you can rename something that looks similar to pizza we can also make pie and garlic bread w bread. Delivery people teleport to the person to drop off pizza delivery

Death

Mar 18, 2017
yes but you can rename something that looks similar to pizza we can also make pie and garlic bread w bread. Delivery people teleport to the person to drop off pizza delivery
I mean why would u pay someone to deliver. Its not like you have 100 customers. You dont even need a chef. You can totally do it your self as this is not like 1mil players online every second

Reactions: acfuffy

SnarkyLemons

Jun 17, 2017
i agree with death here- there's really no need for waiters and deliverymen, unless you're in an area/online at a time where there are ton of players online. Plus if you charge more for delivery, people are less likely to order delivery anyway. For example- I work at Piezza Hut, and really the only thing I need is one other chef and a supplier. It's a simple business.

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
i agree with death here- there's really no need for waiters and deliverymen, unless you're in an area/online at a time where there are ton of players online. Plus if you charge more for delivery, people are less likely to order delivery anyway. For example- I work at Piezza Hut, and really the only thing I need is one other chef and a supplier. It's a simple business.
Why is it called piezza hut and not pizza hut?

Reactions: SnarkyLemons