City of Runnerboro Official website (Hiring multiple people, Free houses, Plans)

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
I mean, I can build to fit a style and if she's like nah thats not okay I'll change it. I'm cool with working with a design objective. I go to school to design toys and have worked designing their little vinyl figures. If anything y'all should let me try :)
I would love to see your work. Make a creative plot and submit a build as an arch app.

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
Shes not really selling plots, but pre build propertys as she wants all the buildings to match a certain style
That's not going to work unfortunately. I tried doing that and after a month or 2 they end up grieved and nothing you can do about it.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
That's not going to work unfortunately. I tried doing that and after a month or 2 they end up grieved and nothing you can do about it.
Well u could try placing a sign can't edit the exterior then report to staff if not followed

D

Deleted member 832

Admin says that if you place a sign in front of someone's property you'll get banned for a month
Ehh, I don’t think so. I do that all the time on my island to ask residents to clear up properties, it’s harmless and it helps out staff a great deal as they don’t have to go around as much searching for ugly properties.

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
Ehh, I don’t think so. I do that all the time on my island to ask residents to clear up properties, it’s harmless and it helps out staff a great deal as they don’t have to go around as much searching for ugly properties.
Well they must not like Runnerboro I've had 3 staff tell me that whenever I put up a sign saying "Please remove that thing on the top" or "Please ask a staff to help you fix it"

Reactions: Trump15024