Coban dun goof'd again and took out too much money from my bank acc ;-;

IPeedMyPants

Dec 20, 2016
Soo, Long story short there was a glitch and the server was down for an hour and everyone made a crap ton of money, so Coban and Nibble took out money from people's account to make it normal again. However
I had 700k before it was taken out of my account and I lost all that money. may I please get it refunded?

Reactions: Atlair
T

Trump15024

I was putting in money to my bank account from farming and fishing and it never ended so now I have 300k in my bank account when before the glitch I had 600k

Reactions: Atlair

Coban

Developer
Jul 31, 2014
According to Kiri after confirming, your account's bank was not affected by this at all.

T

Trump15024

No I had around 560k in the bank because I was going to buy delicate beans mansion you can also ask chloe1500 before this happened I was asking her what I should spend my 500k on and now I have 300k

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
No I had around 560k in the bank because I was going to buy delicate beans mansion you can also ask chloe1500 before this happened I was asking her what I should spend my 500k on and now I have 300k
Yes, because I removed yours for depositing money gotten from the pouches into the bank.

T

Trump15024

Yes, because I removed yours for depositing money gotten from the pouches into the bank.
Gtg but I thought it was Coban doing it for fun because he did (I) in game to show us a new plugin or update and when this happened I msg staff and Coban to see if this was a prank or a glitch and I got no response but I understand under these circumstances that you had to withdraw money due to the glitch.

IPeedMyPants

Dec 20, 2016
Ok so, before the thing I had 700k, and the glitch thing got me 400k. (Total of 1.1mill) and I got all the money taken away.

T

Trump15024

One more thing we were getting large amounts of money placed in our balances and we had no other choice then to put it in the bank so we would not rank up if it was Coban giving us the money because you can't give players money to rank up and players did not want to keep large amounts of money in there balances from a new plugin. Because again the plugin was itemed in game so everyone thought It was a new thing since it was early released or something.

T

Trump15024

I think we are just trying to get some clarification about this

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
One more thing we were getting large amounts of money placed in our balances and we had no other choice then to put it in the bank so we would not rank up if it was Coban giving us the money because you can't give players money to rank up and players did not want to keep large amounts of money in there balances from a new plugin. Because again the plugin was itemed in game so everyone thought It was a new thing since it was early released or something.
It is unbelievably easy to not do /ar check, and it was clearly a glitch because if it was not giving some players tons of money would wreck the economy.

T

Trump15024

It is unbelievably easy to not do /ar check, and it was clearly a glitch because if it was not giving some players tons of money would wreck the economy.
But maybe people were trying to put it in the bank so they could not rank up to follow the rules

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
But I think other players are experiencing the same thing as you
This isn't a bug report as the glitch has been figured out, if you had questions about your personal balance, I think it would be best to create a new thread to avoid confusion.

Reactions: Trump15024

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Can someone please send me chat logs of the time because I wasn't on and would like to know what happened.
I can post some chat logs in a bit, but I'll also just quickly say what happened. Coban was working on a new thing for money pouch. There was a glitch where when every you did the place block click it gave you money. A few people did it on accident and stopped to avoid getting glitch money. Others decided to spam it and get even millions of dollars. Because of this the server was restarted. It was down for a while because the owners were working on fixing it. They reset everyone's immediate /bals and for those who decided to deposit the glitch money, that money was taken out of their bank accounts. This basically brings us up to now with the ongoing "investigation" Gabriel has in his head. Hope this clears some stuff up for you.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I can post some chat logs in a bit, but I'll also just quickly say what happened. Coban was working on a new thing for money pouch. There was a glitch where when every you did the place block click it gave you money. A few people did it on accident and stopped to avoid getting glitch money. Others decided to spam it and get even millions of dollars. Because of this the server was restarted. It was down for a while because the owners were working on fixing it. They reset everyone's immediate /bals and for those who decided to deposit the glitch money, that money was taken out of their bank accounts. This basically brings us up to now with the ongoing "investigation" Gabriel has in his head. Hope this clears some stuff up for you.
I'm not sure what Gabriel is talking about.
^ Either this means that nibble took away the exact amounts of money put into the. banks, or Kiri took extra amounts of money (for trying to put glitched Money into your bank account).

Also, my bal wasn't reset? Maybe only the players who were on at that time.