Colour with purpose?

Dqrk

Mar 7, 2017
okay, so I bought the sponser rank, and in the feautures it specifically says you can use coloured chat. But in game nearly every time I use colour people say 'colour with purpose'. Now first of all this is a horrible way of reminding someone about their use of coloured chat, because I thought it was a sarcastic comment about how the coloured chat was used, and just a joke. I've even been temp muted for it! This is ridiculous considering I PAID for this feature and i can't use it. If it's not allowed say it in the store because I can only use it for and ad.

This is really frustrating so please change this, thanks.

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
The colour chat is there so you can advertise. It clearly states in the /rules about this. You should know that a /warn is not a sarcastic comment. Even after your mute you carried on.

Dqrk

Mar 7, 2017
The colour chat is there so you can advertise. It clearly states in the /rules about this. You should know that a /warn is not a sarcastic comment. Even after your mute you carried on.
I couldn't see any warning as my chest shops are always going crazy, and if it's such a limited feature then shouldn't all players get it?

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
I couldn't see any warning as my chest shops are always going crazy, and if it's such a limited feature then shouldn't all players get it?
Its a special perk so you dont have to spend money on /ad.