'Comic Con'

SnarkyLemons

Jun 17, 2017
I had a thought that maybe this could be a summer event or something, where players can go to 'comic con' occasionally like school, and play minigames to get prizes and such. There could also be booths where NPCs sell things like cosplay materials bows, wigs, etc, like the lightsaber in shop. There could be scheduled events that can have either NPCs or volunteers who signed up before the 'con', where they do panels and stuff like that.

I feel like it'd be a fun thing to do :D

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
I had a thought that maybe this could be a summer event or something, where players can go to 'comic con' occasionally like school, and play minigames to get prizes and such. There could also be booths where NPCs sell things like cosplay materials bows, wigs, etc, like the lightsaber in shop. There could be scheduled events that can have either NPCs or volunteers who signed up before the 'con', where they do panels and stuff like that.

inhales
yes

Reactions: Ashnxkko

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive

This would be cool,, but I think we need to finish up other events such as MCCa first. For this stuff we need dedicated plots / centers and multiple players to organize it

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Bad idea, not everyone is a fan of anime or comics and stuff. Also there are more important events like MCCA

Reactions: PingtothePong

SnarkyLemons

Jun 17, 2017
Bad idea, not everyone is a fan of anime or comics and stuff. Also there are more important events like MCCA
Just because not everyone will like it, doesn't mean it can't be a thing. Some people like mythicdrop, some people don't, and yet we still have it.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Just because not everyone will like it, doesn't mean it can't be a thing. Some people like mythicdrop, some people don't, and yet we still have it.
Yes, but then this would only be unofficial. There would be no point wasting time on something large like a convention, when lets say only 30% of players would like it

Death

Mar 18, 2017
You tell me you have the power to make anything mr rich guy, use one of your plots for a comicon, plus the only way to make comics with pictures is through forums if you wanna share it. Mythic drops is just a thing and a plugin. Staff just edited it perhaps to give less chance to getting rarer items. You can make a comicon and once it grows big, then it can be an official warp

Death

Mar 18, 2017

If you want to ask wigs i think u need to buy a custom item and have it duplicated