Not open for further replies.

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
You know what, Dude I am backing out of my bid thanks, Because ik ur just bidding cus u hate me and there is no point in me going higher cus either you will outbid me or even if u win then you wouldn't care less. So I am cancelling all bids made by me.

Thx

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
You know what, Dude I am backing out of my bid thanks, Because ik ur just bidding cus u hate me and there is no point in me going higher cus either you will outbid me or even if u win then you wouldn't care less. So I am cancelling all bids made by me.

Thx
Just saying, but plot motivation also counts.
-\_('_')_/-

JacksonRop2442

Minister Of Creative
JacksonRop2442
JacksonRop2442
Jun 21, 2015
Western Australia, Australia

MCcities Official Plot Auctions

We will be auctioning off 4 different properties today. All properties can be viewed through /pwarp (plot name)

You may only purchase one of these properties. Anyone found to be bypassing this ie. Paying friends to a purchase a property for themselves when they have already purchased one will be disqualified from any future plot auctions.

Whats Available?

SRE6 ~ 43x73 Approximate

MapleMansion ~ 48x48 Approximate
(/pwarp maple for this one)

AD3 ~ 35x35 Approximate

h315 ~ 55x27 Approximate

The Auction Will End on the 3rd of October at 12pm EST
(Bids placed at 12pm DO NOT COUNT)

Please Include your IGN, the name of the plot you are bidding on, the amount you wish to bid and what you wish to do with the plot when commenting! (This may determine whether you get the plot) :D

* Please include the name of the plot each time you bid, failure to do so will result in the bid being voided *
Quick question, It says that you're only allowed to PURCHASE one property if you win the auction. However, are you still able to bid on multiple propertys per auction, or just one? @Smilinq

Status
Not open for further replies.