Congress Roleplay Application Guide

T

Trump15024

Use the following format to apply to be a role play congressman or women. Benefits include good pay, a private office and security. I Trump15024 is the president and RothC is the vice president.

Format

1. In Game name

2. rank

3. /ar check

4. why you want to be a congressman or women

Reactions: Warrior04

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Why would you 1. assign yourself as president 2. bring complicated things into this
He is starting an advanced roleplay. Since he created it he will give himself the highest rank of authority.
And in my opinion Congress roleplays have to be complicated.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
doesnt mean that he is worthy of president. president should be elected within the people who want to rp and plus he is a little childish for a president
His self created roleplay. You cannot change it.

T

Trump15024

Cabinet positions, Military, Build White House other national buildings, memos, ceremony stuff

Reactions: Warrior04

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Um i understand u are a trump fan and are an American but what about other people and their nationalitys and u being a president and having a military is useless because you are basically making a extremely weak vigilante force and u yourself runs away and whines of Jo's gear, how do u expect your force to even survive it

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Ok but if u are planning to hire someone you won't get much if u can't get anyone with the skill that can actually kill and hunt people like jo or someone around his level of power

Reactions: Bleach

Hunk00

Mar 25, 2017
As much as I like the idea of this, I think I should be the president. Since there is no point in trying for that I would happily be the speaker of the house. I have experience in politics and should be the one to lead the rest.
1. In Game name: Hunk00

2. Executive, soon to be rich

3. /ar check: 6 days 10 hours and 30 minutes

4. why you want to be Speaker of the House: I have seen a t.v. show called designated survivor and would be the best option for this position due to my experience and enjoyment in this. I would be the best and greatest representation for everyone else.